Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand trannies

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

bitchless loser
★★
When bitches say some retarded shit like: "i'm non binary", like what the fuck does this even mean bitch? Were you born with a pussy or a dick? That is the simple question. it should NOT be that complicated.

they just say that to feel special

Trannies are just attention seekers.

When bitches say some retarded shit like: "i'm non binary", like what the fuck does this even mean bitch? Were you born with a pussy or a dick? That is the simple question. it should NOT be that complicated.
If gender doesn't exist, then why is it needed to have a surgery?

male troon are usualy incel that wanna ascend by the faggot way I would say

If gender doesn't exist, then why is it needed to have a surgery?
they don't say that gender doesn't exist tho, but that it is independant from ur biological sexe because I suppose they don't like to be "imprisoned" by reality. What's real for them is what makes them feel better about themselves

They think all their problems like anxiety, depression or bullying will disappear by transitioning. Also that they'll end up looking like a cute animu girl kek

male troon are usualy incel that wanna ascend by the faggot way I would say
They transition because they realise they stand no chance in life as a male, so they wanna get a piece of the cake of living life on tutorial mode

They transition because they realise they stand no chance in life as a male, so they wanna get a piece of the cake of living life on tutorial mode
ye but deep down it feels wrong even for these degenerate so many kill themselves anyway and don't really escape the incel fate in the end