Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand those who say that because they are manlet they will never find a girl.

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
are you leaving your house? If you go out into the world, dare to tell me that you have never seen a small man in a couple? Of course size is a criterion, but if your problem is only that (normal or superior face, no autism, voice etc) you are volcel.
(when I talk about manlet I'm talking about 165cm+, if you're less it's over for good, you can be done with you)

It's difficult. Taller women want to be shorter than a man in heels. Short women want tall sons. This leaves manlets with literally NO options for women.

You get rejected way more. People don’t take you as seriously. It can be a major esteem blow to be a Manlet:feelsbadman:

i see ugly men with girls a lot but very few times where girls are with shorter guys

This is bluepiller logic, outliers always exist in any large set of data

It's difficult. Taller women want to be shorter than a man in heels. Short women want tall sons. This leaves manlets with literally NO options for women.
i even have a tall girl fetish but no women have a short guy fetish :feelsping:

he thinks a 5’5 man is volcel cause he’s not going outside:feelskek:
Nigga please, there is a reason why he doesnt go outside :feelskek:

A quick Google search says that 60% of people are in a relationship, but only 15% of men are 6' tall. The numbers don't really add up to support the heightcel theory.

A quick Google search says that 60% of people are in a relationship
Yup all females (50% of the population) are in a relationship and only the remaining 10% of males is in a relationship. (80/20 literally proven :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back