Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand the whole "shortcel" bullshit

Catharsis

Catharsis

Greycel
I have been reading posts all day as I have nothing to do, and all I see is the same disillusioned shit pertaining to "shortcels" or whatever the fuck they call themselves. You guys rant over foids expressing disinterest in you on the basis of your height, and provide evidence through tweets where a foid will say "all people under 5'8 should kill themselves" and other judgmental shit like that. Referencing tweets doesn't prove shit in your defense, all it shows is that some foids have preferences which is a given. The fact that anyone of you "shortcels" rationally conclude that height is so detrimental to your appearance that you need to publicly rant about it on this form shows how severely uninformed you are of what it means to actually be an incel. Who do you think has a better chance of attracting a foid's attention, a person who is tall with an incel face, or a short person with a chad face. In this hypothetical situation, you really have the audacity to think that height is this massive issue that is the main factor in driving females away from you? There are some females who are either short themselves or are fine with dating a short dude, while even the ugliest foids would never go for a guy with a below average face. No girl will ever fall in love with someone if they are flat out ugly and disgusting to look at. If you are truly an incel, then height should be the least of your worries because face is everything.

i just read the title and all i have to say is :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

This OP seems totally organic and is expressed in a tone consistent with the majority of posters in this forum.
\s

Heightpill is more than just attracting foids. People just can't respect you , Hardly consider you a man and you don't stand out

Face>Height, but height matters

/thread

Bro, I am 5'5", I am way shorter than the average man, I look like a child.

Most men have average faces, but most men have a male height, not a female height.

Male with Male height + Average Face BRUTALLY MOGS Male with Female Height + Average Face.

Bro, I am 5'5", I am way shorter than the average man, I look like a child.
5'6 with a slight babyface. Nobody takes you seriously at this height and all the women think you're sweet. Ugh.

Being short is being like a ghost not seen, not heard.

To be ugly is not to be considered attractive enough for sexual and romantic relationship. But to be short is not to be considered "man" enough for the same things. To approach a woman and get rejected as a manlet is like to approach a woman and get the same cause she says she's straight and not lesbian

I'm responding to a bait thread but whatever.

Who do you think has a better chance of attracting a foid's attention, a person who is tall with an incel face, or a short person with a chad face.
Depends how short and how ugly/pretty but it's a moot point. In the current year no foid has to choose between someone who's ugly and someone who's short. Every single foid can, with a modicum of effort, get a guy who's just average.

There are some females who are either short themselves
As if this much relevance to their height preferences.

If you are truly an incel, then height should be the least of your worries because face is everything.
If you're unattractive to foids because of X, then X is everything.

You cant be incel! Only I can be incel!

Its a very exclusive neighborhood. :feelskek:

Ultimately, females decide who is incel, not you.

I'm responding to a bait thread but whatever.

Depends how short and how ugly/pretty but it's a moot point. In the current year no foid has to choose between someone who's ugly and someone who's short. Every single foid can, with a modicum of effort, get a guy who's just average.

I used that example to show that height is insignificant when face is taken into account, of course there are better options for a foid than the two I presented

As if this much relevance to their height preferences.

Females never go for a guy shorter than them. This means that a male who is short would only have a real shot with a girl who is shorter than them or at least near their level.

If you're unattractive to foids because of X, then X is everything.

Wasn't completely sure what you meant here, but I assume you meant that X could represent any physical attribute and mine just happened to be the face. I think it's safe to assume that everyone here has a below average face, and that things such as height and weight are merely added negatives for one's physical appearence. Because of this, I deem it logical to conclude that face is what leads the pack in terms of your "If you're unattractive to foids because of X, then X is everything" statement.

[/QUOTE]
You cant be incel! Only I can be incel!

Its a very exclusive neighborhood. :feelskek:

Ultimately, females decide who is incel, not you.

Yes, I agree that females do indeed dictate what defines an incel, but all of us are here not just because of our height or weight. These characteristics only add to one's purpose as an incel when accompanied by an ugly face.

Last edited:
The shorter you are the better your face needs to be to compensate.

However if you are too short or too ugly, it's over anyway.

I have been reading posts all day as I have nothing to do, and all I see is the same disillusioned shit pertaining to "shortcels" or whatever the fuck they call themselves. You guys rant over foids expressing disinterest in you on the basis of your height, and provide evidence through tweets where a foid will say "all people under 5'8 should kill themselves" and other judgmental shit like that. Referencing tweets doesn't prove shit in your defense, all it shows is that some foids have preferences which is a given. The fact that anyone of you "shortcels" rationally conclude that height is so detrimental to your appearance that you need to publicly rant about it on this form shows how severely uninformed you are of what it means to actually be an incel. Who do you think has a better chance of attracting a foid's attention, a person who is tall with an incel face, or a short person with a chad face. In this hypothetical situation, you really have the audacity to think that height is this massive issue that is the main factor in driving females away from you? There are some females who are either short themselves or are fine with dating a short dude, while even the ugliest foids would never go for a guy with a below average face. No girl will ever fall in love with someone if they are flat out ugly and disgusting to look at. If you are truly an incel, then height should be the least of your worries because face is everything.

You got it all wrong boyo.

Face > EVERYTHING EVERY FUCKING THING...

But the other factors begin to multiply the further they stray from the norm.

For example you can have a chad 10/10 face but he is 100cm dwarf. No woman will want child with somebody like that unless she in similar conditions.

Face is the baseline other attributes complement it but if they stray too far from norm they begin to be big incel features of your body. But still even then face > everything.

I don't understand it either OP.

If I were a shortcel I would be a slayer so long as I had a good everything else going for me ie good face, good job, good ie huge cock for the foids to suckle on, etc, etc.

Short guys clean up in the dating market so long as they have the above and are charismatic with the gift of gab.

Most men have average faces, but most men have a male height, not a female height.

Male with Male height + Average Face BRUTALLY MOGS Male with Female Height + Average Face.
This. Height is way more important than face, unless your face is very ugly

Face>Height, but height matters

/thread

I do agree with OP that the 5'8" copers are a bit much. That's not quite short enough to make a dude incel just by itself, seen plenty of 5'7"-5'8" guys with girlfriends (inb4 obese landwhales, no they got decent-looking chicks).
Being the same size/smaller in size than the average woman is where you start to get true "shortcels"

This some kinda bluepilled cuck joke?

why are all the new guys coming off like a bunch of bluepilled normies?

as 5'5 fellow can say with certyainity even with chad face u will never be respected.

Chadlet>tall normie normie

They're greycels, the quintessential scum of the website.

I don't understand it either OP.

If I were a shortcel I would be a slayer so long as I had a good everything else going for me ie good face, good job, good ie huge cock for the foids to suckle on, etc, etc.

Short guys clean up in the dating market so long as they have the above and are charismatic with the gift of gab.
Maybe you're just an excuse making loser.

There is no such thing as preferences
There are only mandatory bare minimum requirements
Mate choice criteria doesn’t vary.
All women love tall men. The taller, larger, more violently capable, the better.
Foids only settle for shorter/smaller/weaker men because they lack the sexual market value to have more options.

A man’s “league” is pretty much his height aka scale aka killing potential. When a manlet gets a date, it’s with a foid who is so ugly that she can’t get a larger guy.

height is to men what age and hip to waist ratio are for girls.

They're greycels, the quintessential scum of the website.

"quintessential" lmao you got me bro EXPOSED!!!!

you did it man, you uncovered my identity. i'm totally a normie, plz don't tell anyone plz man

Last edited:
its hard to be incel at 6'1+

its hard to be incel at 6'1+
Cope. Not if your face is like this:
Dsds

Shortcels are short, so they definitely have so legitimacy in what they say.
However, if you're 5"7 or above, looks will overcast your height. If you have a good face you will survive, barely. But if you're short and ugly, and fat, then god hates you.

If you are below 5'10 and are not a high tier normie facially at the very least, you are fucked. Have fun simping for a foid's attention.
Also JFL at foids having "preferences". Their only preference is chad, anything else considered settling for them and they'll cuck you whenever the chance presents itself.

Oh great another fakecel tallfag.

You’ll ascend soon, like all the others.

bluepilled thread

You guys rant over foids expressing disinterest in you on the basis of your height, and provide evidence through tweets where a foid will say "all people under 5'8 should kill themselves" and other judgmental shit like that. Referencing tweets doesn't prove shit in your defense, all it shows is that some foids have preferences which is a given.
while even the ugliest foids would never go for a guy with a below average face

it's funny because you're accusing them of overvaluing the role of height and of using tweets as false evidences, but at the same time you're assuming that face is more important than height without providing a single evidence.
well thought argument bro.

lol this thread again faking greycel with 3 messages trying to gatekeep jfl bro