Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t understand the volcel thing

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
When I was MGTOW, incels used to tell that I was a coping loser that got no pussy to begin with, incel in denial.

So now I am incel, but the most used shaming tactic here is calling someone “volcel”, so here in this place I am volcel.

It does not make any sense at all.

So I decided to create this new label just for me and other true incels like me: “voluntary incel”.

Now I am voluntary incel.

I am sure that most of you TRUE incels will understand without me having to explain this new label, because it’s obvious for us true incels.

Normies in denial will not understand. And I am not going to explain the meaning of this new label, as labels are pretty useless. I just wanted to speak to the real uncuckable incels here.

Just lol at this mental

Voluntarily Involuntarily Celibate

Just lol at this mental

Voluntarily Involuntarily Celibate
It’s so clear and obvious.

If you can’t understand you are a normie in denial.

Also, I created this new label to shame people that I don’t like “normie in denial”

So when someone disagrees with me, he’s a normie in denial

It’s so clear and obvious.

If you can’t understand you are a normie in denial.

Also, I created this new label to shame people that I don’t like “normie in denial”

So when someone disagrees with me, he’s a normie in denial
Sure jfl

ethnics are all volcels so that makes you one too

Another plane of existence levels of coping @Weeb25 do u mog him

Brainlet dumbcel Mgtowcoper with anime profile pic O V E R :feelshaha:

Biggest men of culture breeds (in non sexual way mostly) in murky borderlands of MGTOW empire and Incelistan horde, and are hated by purists and gatekeepers of both sides

I can understand the volcel thing nowadays.

Imagine you're a low tier normie who can only get subpár women, and through tons of effort on top of that. You just decide it's not worth and and quit.

But 7+ guys being volcel is a mystery indeed. If it's for religious reasons I can understand, for example, you want to marry and be monogamous, but it's pretty much impossible nowadays, so you don't want to have other types of arrangements and don't have any relationship. But it's somewhat strange because you'll most likely end up fapping from time to time, unless you're giga low T.

Some volcels can also be mentalcels who gave up for reasons that vary, low T, too much effort, etc.

Summing up, being volcel for me is about assessing your situation and making a decision not to try anymore, though I can see why it still sounds incel because you'll still be wanting females in most cases.

you'll still be wanting females in most cases.
Of course. But it’s a twisted mental gymnastic.

So here I am with my new label that solve this issue: voluntary incel

The term for this is Men Sent Their Own Way (MSTOW)

I can understand the volcel thing nowadays.

Imagine you're a low tier normie who can only get subpár women, and through tons of effort on top of that. You just decide it's not worth and and quit.

But 7+ guys being volcel is a mystery indeed. If it's for religious reasons I can understand, for example, you want to marry and be monogamous, but it's pretty much impossible nowadays, so you don't want to have other types of arrangements and don't have any relationship. But it's somewhat strange because you'll most likely end up fapping from time to time, unless you're giga low T.

Here in Germany every man is an incel.

Based and volincelpilled

So here I am with my new label that solve this issue: voluntary incel
It's tricky. I'd coin the term "acceptcel". Some who accepts the fact he's incel and don't try to think about ways to ascend or complains much (at least about his personal situation) anymore.

When I was MGTOW, incels used to tell that I was a coping loser that got no pussy to begin with, incel in denial.

So now I am incel, but the most used shaming tactic here is calling someone “volcel”, so here in this place I am volcel.

It does not make any sense at all.

So I decided to create this new label just for me and other true incels like me: “voluntary incel”.

Now I am voluntary incel.

I am sure that most of you TRUE incels will understand without me having to explain this new label, because it’s obvious for us true incels.

Normies in denial will not understand. And I am not going to explain the meaning of this new label, as labels are pretty useless. I just wanted to speak to the real uncuckable incels here.

inb4 op is voluntary chad with hunter eyes strong jawline and monster c0ck