Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t understand the concept of sex and relationships

Eventy

Eventy

Recruit
★★★
I can’t understand how people get into relationships or get sex, just like that. How do these concepts exist? How do people have fucking friends for benefits? like what the fuck?

I can’t really fully grasp that people just get laid, especially the young ones. How do these that look innocent or uninterested on sex, then get laid? Is there a group or a hidden place that we incels aren’t supposed to know?

When I go outside. I watch women and couples outside and I can't figure out how these people have sex. We all know that its taboo to talk about the concept of sex outside and yet people are sexual freaks. We just can’t really fucking see it.

I really can’t comprehend how normies and chad see sex as a taboo and yet fucks like rabbits from behind. While we incels just rot. Why are normies and chads so hypocrites?

It reminded me of Those inceltroons who said to a truevirgin member that he doesn’t deserve sex and not everyone gets it, and that he can find other hobbies or sport that could fullfill his desire instead of sex. I wish could show you the post, but you know what happened to r/truevirgin.

European youths nowadays are even more sexually and morally liberated than common knowledge accepts. The trick is, it all happens in very particular circumstances that are completely closed off to outsiders (as it should be). This isn't even discussed on social networks or text messages, hence the impression it doesn't exist.

We know that the young generation has more sexual freedom than the previous ones, but it feels like when you go outside, these concepts just don’t exist, it just feels like people are not sexually or show any type of intimacy.

Sometimes i see love between couples, but most of the time, i just see a man and a women who i would never expect them to be in a intimate relationship or just casual intimate.

It seems like these extraordinary things just happen in places where it’s just close off from society, so they're not really there for us to know.

It feels like we are just incels because, just like that, it's predetermined.

We don’t get laid or get into relationships because we weren’t part of that group that is hidden from society that every normie or chad knows. We weren’t supposed to be there or know it because we are deviants.

sex is a jewish psyop

We're just too far gone it's not under our grasp

Sex is necessary for procreation. Its a biological necessity, just like eating. To not get to have sex is just criminal.
that's what (((they))) want you to think

you don't see it bc most males are normies and aren't sexually attractive

they do stuff like jestermaxxing and betabuxxing, which isn't really sexual in nature

foids act sexual + disgusting around Chads, or when they're drunk. if you hang around in a place with drunk foids (idk why you would do this) then you'll probably change your mind

Man is attractive, woman makes it obvious she wants to fuck. It just happens, like normalfags say.

Betabux happens in work situations or guys messaging women somehow telling them they'll spend money on them, I guess.

Alot of men jump through hoops just to get laid, the less attractive males that is. They have to provide and bring alot to the table. It must be very stressful for them. They aren't really free since their GF have their testicles in her little purse.

It’s a mystery to me too. There are unwritten rules that as men who are deemed undesirable, we are not privy to. In my 30+ years of life I still don’t know those rules.

you don't see it bc most males are normies and aren't sexually attractive

they do stuff like jestermaxxing and betabuxxing, which isn't really sexual in nature

foids act sexual + disgusting around Chads, or when they're drunk. if you hang around in a place with drunk foids (idk why you would do this) then you'll probably change your mind
Most gets sex because it just clicks in in that time. but the issue is why do people who are sexual freaks talk about sex as a taboo when questioned? I talked to many guys about sex and they thought i was weird or retarded, then later you see the same guys hangout with girls and get sex. Sex is a natural thing, like eating and shitting. most of us incels are at our early 20s or later 20s, for us not to talk about sex or yearning for it is just fucking unfair.

I'm kinda glad that talking about sex in public is taboo because if people talked about it all the time that would be gigaropefuel (ig people do talk about it a lot online but still)

It’s a mystery to me too. There are unwritten rules that as men who are deemed undesirable, we are not privy to. In my 30+ years of life I still don’t know those rules.
I know thats its just part of realities mechanism, that it just comes at you, but how society treats sex as an all exclusive thing just for normies and chads, while incels get gaslighted to oblivion, i can't never grasp these things.

Alot of men jump through hoops just to get laid, the less attractive males that is. They have to provide and bring alot to the table. It must be very stressful for them. They aren't really free since their GF have their testicles in her little purse.
The men that jump through hoops are angry and try to take it out on us; if they didn't do all of that jestermaxxing they would be us and they don't admit it.

“It’s a big club that your not apart of”- that one comedian boomers love