Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't understand stupid ass Reddit humor chain comments.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Like for real, those little "chain comments" I see on Reddit really piss me off.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's when someone comments something on Reddit, and a bunch of Reddit dwellers break out and start a reply chain, replying to each other with "witty" things to add to or that relate to the comment. I bet you there's a certain term for those because they're so common, but I'm not sure if it's in my boomer vocabulary.

Like it's not fucking funny. At all. I'm usually not the one to be the joke police, as I'm open to like 99% of humor, but those kinds of things are below boomer tier IMO, that shit is the kind of shit that only the silent generation would find funny and something hominids, who carve scriptures into rocks all day, would find funny, if they just started using the fucking Internet one day.

I remember when I was like four years old and using Netscape for the first time on a Windows 95 PC, you can probably imagine I was having a ball after finding some funny comments on miscellaneous forum sites, but in no way, shape, or form would I ever find that kind of shit funny, even if Reddit existed back then.

Do these cuck retards actually think they're funny?

Do these cuck retards actually think they're funny?
Your mistake was expecting redditors to be intelligent human beings with a sense of humour. Unfortunately, reddit considers themselves hilarious even though their sense of humour is dry & stale.

Your mistake was expecting redditors to be intelligent human beings with a sense of humour. Unfortunately, reddit considers themselves hilarious even though their sense of humour is dry & stale.
I personally have pretty dry humor and I like dad jokes sometimes.

But Jesus Christ, Reddshit humor is on its own tier of dryness.

I personally have pretty dry humor and I like dad jokes sometimes.

But Jesus Christ, Reddshit humor is on its own tier of dryness.
I usually have dark, sarcastic, satirical humour more than anything. Sometimes I shift to puns and dad jokes but reddit isn't that funny.

It's not neccessarily about humor. It's about playing a verbal or textual game, and trying to find something appropriate to say while playing off of or manipulating the previous poster's words in an interestingly patterned way. I can appreciate this style of interaction, because it's something I do often. However, reddit is an unenjoyable website with unenjoyable users, so it isn't surprising that their attempts at humor come off as annoying or out of place.

r*dditors never knew how to tell when the joke stops being funny.

They want the attention badly from... females. They are like the clown class trying to act cool.
The only result, they seem pathetic.
Pleddit not even once.

I find puns and wordplay funny ngl...
Reddit humour–i think I know what you're on about–is utter shit, though.