Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand some incels tbh

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I acknowledge the fact that everyone can find himself in this situation. Even if you are not ugly, you can still be an incel; especially if you live in an area where there's strong competition, such as New York or LA. But I don't understand why some guys won't try to move to a different location. Take this guy as an example:

He's not ugly. He's white and with blue eyes; he's an incel in the USA. That's okay, it's understandable. As I said before, it's possible for normal looking dudes to find themselves living this plight. However, I don't understand why he'll not do a little bit of international reconnaissance; he should travel to other countries such as Thailand or the Phillippines. It's important to explore your surroundings before reaching the conclusion that it is over. I'm trying to understand the way certain guys think but it's very difficult.

Hes mocking us with his average looks

You are incel if you are sub 6 in the west for the most part. even 4's and 5's need status or have to resort to betabuxx if they want a relatioship.

Just be yourself bro , same shit again :feelsree:

But I don't understand why some guys won't try to move to a different location.
Maybe he doesn't want to move to a shithole country?

he should travel to other countries such as Thailand or the Phillippines
In those countries the only kind of "ascension" is through prostitution in one guise or other. Jfl "ascending" with a Thai foid who was eating sex tourist asshole the day before you made out with her in exchange for a nice dinner.

Not everyone can afford to travel half way across the world but I get your point

My 4/10 male friend got a girlfriend recently after getting into med school and being on his road to become a doctor. His girlfriends a few notches more attractive than him and eastern European.
damn then im happy for him.

That's it. Kill all weebs tbh.

Maybe he doesn't want to move to a shithole country?

well.. just visit then.

In those countries the only kind of "ascension" is through prostitution in one guise or other. Jfl "ascending" with a Thai foid who was eating sex tourist asshole the day before you made out with her in exchange for a nice dinner.

I don't understand this. You won't find a virgin girl in the west. It's very unlikely that you'll meet a woman who hasn't had sex before.

Telling someone to travel/move thousands of miles away, and to another country just to get sex, well it's both unreasonable to suggest, and it's unrealistic for most men anyway. Not to mention that if it's just a trip, how exactly is that different from hiring a prostitute? Even if I could afford it I probably wouldn't bother, but then I don't really like to travel anywhere.

damn then im happy for him.
His last girlfriend was probably around a decade ago in middle school. This girl is around his height, at 5ft5 ish. Still not sure if how happy she is with him but all I know is he didn't have a girlfriend before med school.

how sex can cure my mental illnes and give me neetbux ?

feeling anally raped by Blackpill right now... what the fuck is wrong in this world. guy's average looking, obviously intelligent, even got a nice voice, and that's an incel nowadays? even unstable or whatnot, it's still hard to imagine this is our reality. jfl at even trying

Telling someone to travel/move thousands of miles away, and to another country just to get sex, well it's both unreasonable to suggest, and it's unrealistic for most men anyway. Not to mention that if it's just a trip, how exactly is that different from hiring a prostitute? Even if I could afford it I probably wouldn't bother, but then I don't really like to travel anywhere.

feeling anally raped by Blackpill right now... what the fuck is wrong in this world. guy's average looking, obviously intelligent, even got a nice voice, and that's an incel nowadays? even unstable or whatnot, it's still hard to imagine this is our reality. jfl at even trying

This is real. There are a lot of guys who are pleasant looking who find themselves in this situation. This dude used to be married, but his wife passed away, he has been an incel ever since.

This is real. There are a lot of guys who are pleasant looking who find themselves in this situation. This dude used to be married, but his wife passed away, he has been an incel ever since.

ngl my day wasn't the best so far, but this is just fucking sad

I'm trying to understand the way certain guys think but it's very difficult.
Do you realize that people live in poverty and can't afford shit? Travel... I hardly can travel in my home village. I eat less to save the money.

Do you realize that people live in poverty and can't afford shit? Travel... I hardly can travel in my home village. I eat less to save the money.

I know. Being poor and incel is hell

I don't like being poor.
Nobody likes people that they can't mooch off of.

Asking an ugly white dude to just to to some third world Asian shithole is betabux on the highest scale. They want hot white dudes, not ugly mutants or fat neckbeards. These men are only seen as exploitable to these women, especially since they're desperate and poor. Asian women don't actually desire these men just because they are white.

Also none of these cunts speak English.

hes a below average framecel and looks poor old and low class. hes definitely an incel

imagine having to waste hundreds of dollars, maybe even thousands to move around the world in order to find a foid who is willing to let you fuck her KEK