Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand Seamaxx

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★
1 - I want to state that the fact that seamaxx exists and that this is the "only" option for many guys proves how over things really are
Seriously, you have to literally travel around the world to get the basic experiences that our fathers had without having to make a lot of effort.

2 - Is it really worth it? I don't understand what the reward really is, is it female approval? because for me it's just a much more expensive prostitution

Those toilets are low value aswell + you have to racemix if you want kids. HELL NAAHH.

It's better than getting a prostitute. By seamaxxing you can pump and dump a foid who's not a whore and leave her to rot when you're done using her. It's a method of ascension that's not gynocentric.

Those toilets are low value aswell + you have to racemix if you want kids. HELL NAAHH.
Thats cruel, impregnating poor ugly Asians with their incel genes
It's like creating a Frankenstein, you will create someone just to suffer in this world

Thats cruel, impregnating poor ugly Asians with their incel genes
It's like creating a Frankenstein, you will create someone just to suffer in this world
I could never understand dudes who suffERed from inceldom their entires lives doing shit like this.

It's better than getting a prostitute. By seamaxxing you can pump and dump a foid who's not a whore and leave her to rot when you're done using her. It's a method of ascension that's not gynocentric.
Is it better because they are not a whore? it's sex anyway, so it's really about female approval

Most of these whores you're pumping are indeed prostitutes, probably even nastier than the ones in US

I could never understand dudes who suffERed from inceldom their entires lives doing shit like this.
I saw a video of a hapa on YouTube who wanted to know who his father was
His appearance and voice are very sad

Is it better because they are not a whore? it's sex anyway, so it's really about female approval
It's better because you're not helping them in life by paying them. You're leaving them miserable and poor

Seems like a pretty NT/low-inhib not my forte or cup of tea...

I always thought that maybe I'll end up getting kidnapped and getting my organs ripped out from some dark alley in South East Asia, Eastern Europe, or Latin America (if I went to those countries). Then you wouldn't even be alive to do your copes anyway... at least that's my weird reasoning/excuse. Well, I don't have the money to go overseas either anyway.

So i can creampie without repercussions?