Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't understand normoids

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Why do they marry?
Why do they have children?
Why do they have cars?
Why do they do anything?

Why not live a minimalistic life?

Volcel thread tbh

Why do they marry?
Why do they have cars?
Why do they do anything?

Most people act on instinct and don't think on things.

Here's a horrible truth for you to swallow: If you are hyper analytical / high inhibition, chances are it's a result of you being socially isolated and you being ugly causing said social isolation.

When you have no one to interract with and no one to do stuff with, you get trapped in your thoughts and think. Think. Think. Think. This in turn forces neuronic activity at a level that the ordinary person doesn't act on.

There was an old saying at a local prep high school: "We don't smoke, we don't drink, all we do is think think think."

Further, I'm convinced that video games are also related to said neuronic activity, simply because in a video game, you have to analyze certain scenarios and your brain has to make quick decisions on these scenarios.

When you, on a day to day basis, analyze and think things through, you inevitably analyze every decision you make.

Most people (I would say 70% of people) aren't socially isolated and need ro perform high neuronic activity. They've acted on instinct and listened to people before with good results, friendly comradery, a decent job, a house and kids. They just "do" and follow on the flow of life without thinking of the consequences of their actions.

Here's a horrible truth for you to swallow: If you are hyper analytical / high inhibition, chances are it's a result of you being socially isolated and you being ugly causing said social isolation.

When you have no one to interract with and no one to do stuff with, you get trapped in your thoughts and think. Think. Think. Think. This in turn forces neuronic activity at a level that the ordinary person doesn't act on.

There was an old saying at a local prep high school: "We don't smoke, we don't drink, all we do is think think think."

Further, I'm convinced that video games are also related to said neuronic activity, simply because in a video game, you have to analyze certain scenarios and your brain has to make quick decisions on these scenarios.

When you, on a day to day basis, analyze and think things through, you inevitably analyze every decision you make.

Most people (I would say 70% of people) aren't socially isolated and need ro perform high neuronic activity. They've acted on instinct and listened to people before with good results, friendly comradery, a decent job, a house and kids. They just "do" and follow on the flow of life without thinking of the consequences of their actions.
High iq post. Having a normie life is a very good cope. Being alone for the most time is pure poison for 99.9% of the humans.
Better volcel than normnigger
I don’t like being alone tbh

They just follow the other normans, they don't think, normans saying Nazis are bad, but they would support Nazis if they were in Germany back then, normans are believing retarded shit like god, but refuse to believe blackpill, etc. They don't think, cuz they don't need to, only cursed ones like us.

High iq post. Having a normie life is a very good cope. Being alone for the most time is pure poison for 99.9% of the humans.

When I'm alone I have to cope 24/7. I'm either stuffing my mouth with something salty/sugary, fap to increasingly twisted shit, play video games, shitpost on 4chan, watch youtube or drink beer.

I have no existence besides coping. There is absolutely nothing there, no human being. I attribute all of this to being alone.

The issue I have is that nothing brings me enjoyment other than coping and hope that my job path / career path will eventually lead me to a job that brings me fulfillment.

As such, I can rarely find any connection with other people. I don't give a shit about sports, don't care about garbage Netflix series, don't care about braindead video games like "Among Us" and "Fall Guys" and at a certain age, most people connect based on their life experiences, not about niche hobbies or coping mechanisms. They meet up and talk about all the chicks they plowed in college or the time this guy was drunk for an interview or how they went to Colorado on a road trip and did some fucked up shit.

If a normie sees that you don't have any interesting experiences, they treat you like a leper who deserves to be contaminated and die alone. It's a subconscious natural selection process to weed out those who don't cooperate in the social hierarchy, for lack of cooperation in the social hierarchy can indicate inferior mental genes or perhaps a threat to one's safety.

Most of us are loners because we don't just concede to our inferior social position - we would rather be alone than be ridiculed and ripped apart for no reason. We would rather be lone wolves than stomped-on ants.

Last edited:
When I'm alone I have to cope 24/7. I'm either stuffing my mouth with something salty/sugary, fap to increasingly twisted shit, play video games, shitpost on 4chan, watch youtube or drink beer.

I have no existence besides coping. There is absolutely nothing there, no human being. I attribute all of this to being alone.
I can relate. It’s hard to get out of this circle. I would like to give you a smart advice, but I don’t have any. Life sucks.
The issue I have is that nothing brings me enjoyment other than coping and hope that my job path / career path will eventually lead me to a job that brings me fulfillment.

As such, I can rarely find any connection with other people. I don't give a shit about sports, don't care about garbage Netflix series, don't care about braindead video games like "Among Us" and "Fall Guys" and at a certain age, most people connect based on their life experiences, not about niche hobbies or coping mechanisms. They meet up and talk about all the chicks they plowed in college or the time this guy was drunk for an interview or how they went to Colorado on a road trip and did some fucked up shit.

If a normie sees that you don't have any interesting experiences, they treat you like a leper who deserves to be contaminated and die alone. It's a subconscious natural selection process to weed out those who don't cooperate in the social hierarchy, for lack of cooperation in the social hierarchy can indicate inferior mental genes.

Most of us are loners because we don't just concede to our inferior social position - we would rather be alone than be ridiculed and ripped apart for no reason. We would rather be lone wolves than stomped-on ants.
True. Incels and normies don’t fit together. Finding other Incel friends irl is probably the only way. But where to find them? Most Incels don’t like going out for a good reason.

Last edited:
Because it makes them happy.

You would do everything on that list if you had the chance.

They just follow the other normans, they don't think, normans saying Nazis are bad, but they would support Nazis if they were in Germany back then, normans are believing retarded shit like god, but refuse to believe blackpill, etc. They don't think, cuz they don't need to, only cursed ones like us.

I love these high IQ posts that summarize what I'm also thinking, but I'm too lazy / low IQ to put it in words.

Why do they marry?
Why do they have cars?
Why do they do anything?

Because they can

simple as

very good reflection

Last edited:

I think not being not socially isolated doesn't cure high inhibition or overanalyzing. I used to talk to myself and stay at a distance from other people already at a very young age. I think it's partly genetic as well as childhood development

Normies can also not tolerate discomfort as well as us. If they are not instantly gratified they become visibly angry and frustrated, which very quickly leads to them getting what they want. Blaming others is very instinctive to them, since natural selection favours group manipulation behaviour. They use minimal effort to maximize their own gain even if that goes at the cost of others, especially if they can exploit outcasts