Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont understand JBW

Tygercel

Tygercel

Recruit
★★★★
I dont understand how money =jbw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200824-115650_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200824-115650_Chrome.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 90
JBW doesn't work for sub5s and/or manlets

No clue where you got the money = JBW part. But JBW theory says that white are the most desired race of all and have the easiest game or free game. But in actuality being white is in the end just a positive feature, which needs other features to be a desirable (Like Height, Money, Status, Face).
JBW doesn't work for sub5s and/or manlets
Exactly, just being white is not enough like JBW says.

whites are also higher iq than ethnics, so they have an advantage on money making aswell (not to forget the racism wich blocks many ethnics form getting a good job). so even if they have the bad luck to end as incel, they still can affort better copes. you see, being white has only benefits

I'm white but I have Strabismus which makes me look retarded any other Strabismuscels here?

who is the Asian guy in your avi that image makes me laugh every time I see it

Reminder: OP was the one who's responsible for ER going ER.

Race pill only applies to normies, sub5s and 8+/10 are their own race.
High IQ post

We need more users on here to understand this.

Race pill only applies to normies, sub5s and 8+/10 are their own race.

Not really. There was a tinder experiment with an asian Male model and he did significantly worse than the white Male model.

whites are also higher iq than ethnics, so they have an advantage on money making aswell (not to forget the racism wich blocks many ethnics form getting a good job). so even if they have the bad luck to end as incel, they still can affort better copes. you see, being white has only benefits

If you're black/hispanic/native you might be able to get away with affirmative action quotas. Rices/curries are fucked however, which is just more salt in the wound because they're already on the bottom of attractiveness.

If you're black/hispanic/native you might be able to get away with affirmative action quotas. Rices/curries are fucked however, which is just more salt in the wound because they're already on the bottom of attractiveness.
yep. but i cant say wich is worse rice or curry.