Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont understand how white husbands cope with the fact that their wife had a black baby.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
image-11-300x250.jpeg

4628eb200c32d62cc7302e7aaa259450.jpg

Turns+out+the+baby+is+his+there+is+actually+a_302733_6124468.jpg

I don't understand how they can come out into the waiting room where all their family is waiting for the babies birth, and present to them a black baby that is obviously not his.
How can he continue the charade, how can he live with the fact that all hos hard work has led to this humiliating moment.
How can he post pictures on face book proclaiming his new child as all his friends and family see it and have to not speak out of turn.

a good father would always trust his woman, kek

Pics not showing and who cares about the color of the baby, raising another mans baby is cuck shit period.

a good father would always trust his woman, kek
Kek "why would you want me to take a paternity test, what are you a racist. Didn't you know that there is a .00001% chance that a white couples baby will be black, so it has to be mine".

Pics not showing and who cares about the color of the baby, raising another mans baby is cuck shit period.
Click reply and you can see the photos, it is much more humiliating to raise a different race baby because literally everyone will know you got cucked just by looking at the child.

Those babies are super dark, they look to be adopted.

image-11-300x250.jpeg

I don't understand how they can come out into the waiting room where all their family is waiting for the babies birth, and present to them a black baby that is obviously not his.
How can he continue the charade, how can he live with the fact that all hos hard work has led to this humiliating moment.
How can he post pictures on face book proclaiming his new child as all his friends and family see it and have to not speak out of turn.
giphy.gif

Lol did Tyrone give her a black eye

image-11-300x250.jpeg

The end fate for all cucks.

It's not about the color of the baby per se; just that when it comes out looking like that, you and everyone else immediately KNOWS it isn't yours.

image-11-300x250.jpeg

He wants to raise them so they dont end up like us or thug in street

O h n a w

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1521699987134.jpg
    FB_IMG_1521699987134.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 70
I have never seen a white guy father a black baby from another man in real life. Its one of those rare things you only see on the internet

I have never seen a white guy father a black baby from another man in real life. Its one of those rare things you only see on the internet

This. Still absolutely disgusting

Reminder that paternity tests are illegal in france

Deluded cucks lol. What a nightmare.

By putting them into the circus. Come one come all.