Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand how u guys celebrate the deaths of other people

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Like a thread about being happy over some random foid who got hit by a police officer for no reason n stuff.

And I dont understand why ppl who go ER kill strangers rather than the actual specific people who bullied them.

I don't get it.

But I guess you could say that if the stranger was to come across the person going ER they most likely would've treated them like shit anyways.

Tbh, for me, when stuff like that happens and someone dies I don't feel happy nor do I feel sad. I just don't care.

Yes, the fbi gets it, youre a helpless civil servant, congrats

I really don't get why mass shooters aren't at least targeting those that really wronged them and then get randoms in the vicinity.

I really don't get why mass shooters aren't at least targeting those that really wronged them and then get randoms in the vicinity.
Ye it's stoopid.

But I guess you could say that if the stranger was to come across the person going ER they most likely would've treated them like shit anyways.
ding ding ding, we have a winner

Prick.

What's that about the door? I know barely anything bout er.
he tried to shoot up a sorority, but couldn't get inside, so he had to shoot two beckies and a normie instead of a bunch of stacies

Like a thread about being happy over some random foid who got hit by a police officer for no reason n stuff.
I don't care what happens to people, but I would be lying if I see someone being a bitch and get what's coming to them and I enjoy it.
When foids in general act like they're god and that no one can touch them or they would be in big trouble, anytime they get their ass handed to them... I'm fucking glad.
Like I can't remember what year it was. Maybe last year or the year before where this stupid bitch sat in her car and kept talking about "my rights." and that the cop can't do shit to her because she has holes. When the cop finally got her out, she tried to scream rape and she still got in trouble for being a bitch.
Maybe, just maybe, if they stop acting like they're untouchable and treat men in general as shit, I myself wouldn't feel happy.

I'm speaking in general though as I don't know what thread you're talking about so in this specific situation? I don't care. I really don't as I don't know the context. If she was a bitch 1st, then I agree with those being happy. If the cop was being the dick first then while I don't care what happens to the whore, I would actually side with the foid only because I can't stand cops.

And I dont understand why ppl who go ER kill strangers rather than the actual specific people who bullied them.
I don't get it.
Neither do I for this one honestly.

This is sadly usually the case. That or of course if anyone come across them, you don't want to leave any loose ends and cause that person to go let authorities know what you're doing or where you're headed so the best way to shut them up is to go that unfortunate route.
Which is why even if you're not the problem if you see someone coming towards you, whether they have a weapon or not, but they look pissed? Best just get out of that spot as quick as possible as you're not sure what will happen next. Better safe than sorry.

Tbh, for me, when stuff like that happens and someone dies I don't feel happy nor do I feel sad. I just don't care.
As I said in the beginning. It depends for me.
If a random person dies in a car accident? Don't care.
If a celebrity I never heard of or cared for dies? Don't care.
Some random anyone loses their job or money or whatever in some event and they mean nothing to me? Don't care.

But in all of the above I've listed, if I hear the story that lead to the unfortunate situation whether they lost possession of something or their life and it seems to be the fault of the person in the story? I will laugh and be happy of it happening. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am.

people cheer hitlers death
if my obituary had "Incel man died of cancer" the whole lot over at reddit and similar sites would post that shit and rejoice without ever knowing me

its human nature to be happy when people die

I don't feel happiness from these types of events.

he tried to shoot up a sorority, but couldn't get inside, so he had to shoot two beckies and a normie instead of a bunch of stacies
That was unfortunate tbh, although in retrospect he should have checked the door beforehand before he blew his cover on what he was doing and had a plan b in place

That was unfortunate tbh, although in retrospect he should have checked the door beforehand before he blew his cover on what he was doing and had a plan b in place
most mass shooters fail, but for some reason elliot is the one that gets the most shit

It's mad tho cuz he made sure everything else was perfect. Like I think he had two guns or maybe even more incase one of them jammed or somethn

It's mad tho cuz he made sure everything else was perfect. Like I think he had two guns or maybe even more incase one of them jammed or somethn
Yeah he was really careful in a lot of ways, and in the end bad luck struck at a bad time :feelsbadman:

Its just memes, were just venting and chillin, buddy boyo

Not 4 every1
I dont deny that some of us treated so badly their entire lives that become so resent people and the world that they cant be happy anymore, but I think, we should let them cope in peace, this place was created for such "lost souls" to cope, though I dont understand them myself you have to have so much energy of hatred to celebrate deaths that even if people will treat me badly I ll probably never will posses

they need MORE copes
legalize all drugs now!

STFU WITH THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING HOMOS

i dont really feel strongly either way, innocent people die every day.

I don't care when bad things happen to random foids too, I'm only happy when bad things happen to cucks and rosties who've done something to deserve it. A lot of normies and foids deserve it though, so it's not that bad to be happy about the death of a random one.

I dont really condone their behaviour but if the problem it's still being blamed exclusively on lonely men it's funny to see normies complain
STFU WITH THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING HOMOS

People die everyday so who cares about muh incel until he goes ER

Humans should go extinct. So it doesn’t matter if they’re “ random” or not

Because lives don't matter. Your life doesn't matter. Same people you feel sad for will poop on your dead body if the roles were reversed.