Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand how brains of anti-incels work

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
They think we just woke up one day and thought - "Oh, why yes I will hate foids from this moment on, with no reason for it"

It almost could be that us thinking this way could have a reasonable cause for it

it works normally because they are having sex unlike us who rot on forums

They have no brains, they're hella fucking retarded

Their brains work like this: men bad (but Chad gets a pass of course), women good.

It's everyone's fault but women's.

Gynocentrism.

They're trannys with the fucked-up brain of female hormones and they're gonna blow their heads soon
Their brains work like this: men bad (but Chad gets a pass of course), women good.

It's everyone's fault but women's.

Gynocentrism.
Cuck too

In the human social hierarchy one way to pull yourself up is by shitting on those beneath you

In my experience it's the loser normalfags (reddit neckbeard types that might have had a fat gf once or twice) who are the biggest assholes and will actively try to shit on you to increase their own standing. Higher tier normalfags and Chads couldn't care less about your shit because they've already made it. Women that bitch about incels simply hate ugly men in general.

Biological programming, tell a dumb nigger he is a nigger and thus dumb and he will chimp out, tell males of all genders that they are biased towards woman and they will shit on you.

Males obviously treat better woman and when you point that out they chimp out.

The female ones seem to have some sort of mental disorder that renders them incapable of feeling empathy for other human beings. They think our lives are like a genderswapped version of their lives wherein we are surrounded by stacies who are constantly trying to get in bed with us, and the only difference is that we ignore them for no apparent reason and then complain about it on the internet.

The male anti-incels are a more compilicated case. I suspect a large portion of them are actually incels who think they're going to get laid eventually if they keep white-knighting.

The female ones seem to have some sort of mental disorder that renders them incapable of feeling empathy for other human beings. They think our lives are like a genderswapped version of their lives wherein we are surrounded by stacies who are constantly trying to get in bed with us, and the only difference is that we ignore them for no apparent reason and then complain about it on the internet.

The male anti-incels are a more compilicated case. I suspect a large portion of them are actually incels who think they're going to get laid eventually if they keep white-knighting.
I found the gender-swapped thing always funny. "Lonely" foids get a ton of messages from "creepy" guys while lonely guys get nothing. Where are all of the creepy girls at