Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't understand how bluepilled incels can cope in the face of REALITY [Tinder and mass rejection]

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
In my case, I've accepted my inceldom after I've done some Tinder experiments with myself and some fakes. Before that, I was kinda bluepilled on most things and redpilled on a few, but after I realized that my looks were undoubtedly the main reason I couldn't get girls, everything started to make sense. Every single experience I had in the past was unravelled.

Tinder is reality, there is no way to cope with that. If women don't show you any interest in real life, it won't be different on Tinder, it will just reflect your experience [vice-versa is also true].

I've made profiles with the exact same bios, personality and attitude, the only different thing was the pictures, on one of them, I had my pictures and got 0 likes, on the other, I had my HTN friend's pictures and I got 30 likes in a day. This annihilated me and opened my eyes to the BP and after that, I tried to cope but I couldn't escape it, it was too clear, too obvious, and eventually, I had to accept it.

I don't understand how guys can go through the same situation and still cope that the BP is fake. It goes beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:
In my case, I've accepted my inceldom after I've done some Tinder experiments with myself and some fakes. Before that, I was kinda bluepilled on most things and redpilled on a few, but after I realized that my looks were undoubtedly the main reason I couldn't get girls, everything started to make sense. Every single experience I had in the past was unravelled.

Tinder is reality, there is no way to cope with that. If women don't show you any interest in real life, it won't be different on Tinder, it will just reflect your experience [vice-versa is also true].

I've made profiles with the exact same bios, personality and attitude, the only different thing was the pictures, in one of them, I had my pictures and got 0 likes, in the other, I had my HTN friend pictures and I got 30 likes in a day. This annihilated me and opened my eyes to the BP and after that, I tried to cope but I couldn't escape it, it was too clear, too obvious, eventually, I had to accept it.

I don't understand how guys can go through the same situation and still cope that the BP is fake. It goes beyond my comprehension.
They are on the blue pill because all other pills are condemned by society as misogyny. Red and especially black pills are condemned by society.

I've made profiles with the exact same bios, personality and attitude, the only different thing was the pictures, in one of them, I had my pictures and got 0 likes, in the other, I had my HTN friend pictures and I got 30 likes in a day. This annihilated me and opened my eyes to the BP and after that, I tried to cope but I couldn't escape it, it was too clear, too obvious, eventually, I had to accept it.

Most people are conformists and will think and speak as the crowd tells them to, since they do not have their own opinion.

They are on the blue pill because all other pills are condemned by society as misogyny. Red and especially black pills are condemned by society.
But they don't need to expose themselves IRL. I don't get it. Why would a person defend bluepill ideas on Reddit? Where nobody knows who they are.

Last edited:
But they don't need to expose themselves IRL. I don't get why would a person defend bluepill ideas on Reddit? Where nobody knows who he is.
Because they are too cowardly to go against the majority opinion, and the blue pill is the majority.

But they don't need to expose themselves IRL. I don't get why would a person defend bluepill ideas on Reddit? Where nobody knows who he is.
Perhaps they themselves want to be deceived and believe their lies.

Normies think they don't match because they don't have good photos or a good bio just jfl

And for answer you they have a low conscience of themself. They literally can't think their own way

Perhaps they themselves want to be deceived and believe their lies.
That's probably the answer, but I just can't understand how they are able to fool themselves in that way, despite so many things proving BP every single day.

That's probably the answer, but I just can't understand how they are able to fool themselves in that way, despite so many things proving BP every single day.
"It is easier to deceive a person than to convince him that he is deceived" - Mark Twain.

They want to fit in. If not physically, then at least maintain a socially acceptable attitude. If you're blackpilled and still have to interact with people, you keep that shit to yourself irl.

They don't want to face the reality that it never began. Black is a much tougher pill to swallow than blue.