Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand how appearance could be something subjective

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
Why do most actors and actresses have well-defined chins and faces? Why are the most beautiful people the most popular on any social network? If appearance were subjective, attention should be decentralized

Denying appearance comes from a postmodern maneuver of trying to deny the biology of the human being, an insanity, that's why redditors try to deny that appearance exists, first because they are ugly and second because they would have to accept their own biology

when they say appearance is subjective they mean shit like "i prefer blonde over brunette" (i.e. personal tastes)

objective appearance can be defined by the likelihood that any given member of the opposite sex will be sexually attracted to you.

if they believe looks don't matter, which can be done by saying things like 'subjectivity', they by elimination are then able to believe that they did something to 'deserve' a relationship, even when they did not. 'It must have been something'. So if it is not looks, then they don't even have to be able to state what exactly the quality is, they can just go ahead and assume it exists

I think society is plagued by this being taken as true by most people who socialize, and they essentially crave and run with heightened ego, and seek it out, and need it affirmed. Most people even agree that society has an ego issue, I think this is the cause, and is so large that it will never die because people depend on it to function

most sexhaving men are often described as unaware of their flaws. Foids repeatedly complain about this, publicly, and that they get offended or upset when they are told one of these flaws.

and sexhavers repeatedly claim being in relationships makes them 'feel better' about themselves and they often do it just to 'feel they deserve love'.

but, if looks matter, then they do not 'deserve love' any more than you or me, and they can have no pride on this, so lookism must exist or they not only have to face the things we say they have to face like being immoral towards incels, they also literally lose their ego

also humans are infamously good at coming up with explanations for things that rationalize the world around them and explaining away what others say. If a truth does not benefit you, a human rationalization that lets you keep all the marbles literally appears as truer than truth with a kick

Last edited:
Genetics is subjective bro