Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don’t understand how anyone could handle having a 9 to 5 job

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
How does anyone have the energy to go through life and work 9 hours a day? How the hell do people actually have careers? The entire process of the human condition is literally exhausting. First you have to get up early at like 6 am and eat breakfast. My stomach can’t handle food that early in the morning. Every time I eat breakfast I end up having a colon spasm and diarrhea. Then you have to actually drive which is literally wrestling with death every day. I mean driving is unbelievably neurotypical. My autistic, adhd ass brain simply cannot handle all the shit happening at the same time.

And then there’s college itself. All the group projects and collaborative bullshit and the energy put forth to actually accomplish things.

God forbid you catch a cold or forget lunch or something. Then your entire life is basically fucked as you can’t produce anything.

How the fuck do normies do it? I’m completely and utterly burnt out. And it’s only the 3rd week of school

Yeah unfortunately, I will need to start wagecucking soon myself (primarily so that I can buy copes). Though still, (.is):blackpill: will be my main source of social-interaction and 'salvation' after wagecuking all-day amongst these fucking! normie-scum.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I wish I had a 9-5. Try working 12 hours shifts with a 40 minute commute to and from.

How does anyone have the energy to go through life and work 9 hours a day? How the hell do people actually have careers? The entire process of the human condition is literally exhausting. First you have to get up early at like 6 am and eat breakfast. My stomach can’t handle food that early in the morning. Every time I eat breakfast I end up having a colon spasm and diarrhea. Then you have to actually drive which is literally wrestling with death every day. I mean driving is unbelievably neurotypical. My autistic, adhd ass brain simply cannot handle all the shit happening at the same time.

And then there’s college itself. All the group projects and collaborative bullshit and the energy put forth to actually accomplish things.

God forbid you catch a cold or forget lunch or something. Then your entire life is basically fucked as you can’t produce anything.

How the fuck do normies do it? I’m completely and utterly burnt out. And it’s only the 3rd week of school
No pussy no work!

I wish I had a 9-5. Try working 12 hours shifts with a 40 minute commute to and from.
A fellow 12 hour shifter.

Its hell isnt it?

A fellow 12 hour shifter.

Its hell isnt it?
I work Wednesday -Saturday 6 am - 6pm. Waking up a 4:30 and not getting home until almost 7pm. On Sundays I'm beat I can't even get off the couch.

I work Wednesday -Saturday 6 am - 6pm. Waking up a 4:30 and not getting home until almost 7pm. On Sundays I'm beat I can't even get off the couch.
Yup. I know the feeling. At least its 4 days and not 6 like I was doing.

Ive had jobs working 18 hour shifts 6-7 days a week and I started to have mental breakdowns

Even 12 is too much

I need the money to survive.

But yeah. It is only been 2 years and I feel depressed and tired of this life. I live for the weekends but what can i do? Become homeless?

They have social incentives

I'm amazed the suicide rate isn't about 100 times higher
Until the industrial revolution people worked a few weeks or months a year

It's hell.

Because they have girlfriends, wives, children, friends, whatever. I have nothing and I have to “live” like this.
What scares me the most is that I will have to live like this for at least 40 years.

Its not fun man

It's learned slavery

The most fun and simple thing to understand is that it is not even necessary to work that much.

A worker produces more and yields more per day working 4 hours than 9, since he has more hours of rest to recover and energy and his work is not so heavy, so he is more motivated.

This scheme is only maintained for social control, so that the worker does not have time or energy to think and question the status-quo.

The elites are really a big piece of shit.