Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand autogynephilia

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
It's what trannies have. What's the appeal of wanting to be a femoid? There's basically no benefit to it what so ever apart from having an easier time on dating apps & getting better treatment in divorce & family courts. If you were a femoid...
You'd have a bleeding hole that bleeds once per month, You'd be more susceptible to cold weather, You'd have more body fat & a harder time burning it off, You'd have two huge breasts that you'd have to balance all the time, You'd have tiny hands that would make lifting objects hard, You'd have far less physical strength & You'd age like shit.

That's why I suspicious of people who claim "Women have life on easy mode" They sound like proto-troons to be honest. I'd choose to be any type of man over a femoid any day of the week. MTF trannies are basically extreme femoid worshippers.

Women do live life on easy mode. Having a period once a month doesn't take away from that.

Women have everything easy anyway, since they support each other and boost each other's egos. Even if you are an ugly woman, there will always be comments telling you "You are very pretty" or shit like that. Women live in easy mode.

Last edited:
Genuine larp if you think dalit bricklayer slaves have easier lives than their looksmatches.

I don't envy foids for having it easy, I despise them and how shallow they are.

I heard you can develop this condition if you start drinking Soylent every day.

01 052721 SDC US RTD Sampler Hero 1200x 2547621148