Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand all these high achievers

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I don't get it. How can people have such a drive and be so competitive? Living as incel depletes my energy for things pretty fast. I tried studying computer engineering but quit after two semesters because i just can't keep my motivation up and also because i think im low iq couldn't get math and physics at all. Even in wageslave jobs i can't find any motivation at all.

They usually have other things in life that keep them motivated

it's a ego thing

Naiveté for the most part. Coping by thinking they've "achieved" something in their lives.

Some people are just high energy and have the right kind of personality where everything just comes together and they succeed.

I'm competitive and very vicious/bitter because I hate this world and want to better than normies. Othe rpeople are driven by love, I'm driven by anger.

Lots of sex = life energy

i lost my motivation. i can't do anything anymore

I still have the goal of grinding normies against my heel. That can only be done with a high status job

I used to be like this
had great career, climbing step by step until manager position, even did an MBA after...
I quit everything, just got "tired", I realized the more i climbed the more hours I worked and really needed a break
I have been neetbuxing and traveling for 2 years

Good thread. i think it's because normies are just around sex and extroversion from an extremely young age so all this studying and hobbies and things to fill up their day just kind of falls in line and they almost have no choice but to keep up with it all and immerse themselves in it. It's easy to "get up and get shit done" and "smash your goals" when you have 10 other people around you doing it too and wanting to help you with it. When you're like us and you've spent large portions of your life cut off from everything or in isolation, finding the motivation to jump into something and the focus to stick to it is incredibly difficult and even harder as you get older.

They have love.

Men get energized by contact with women. This was something all traditional societies knew, and some even attributed a magic power to femininity. Men are spiritual, but women are life. Without contact with women, men sort of wither and die, while without the guidance of men, women basically devolve into agents of chaos since they are pure potentiality without a cause, life energy without direction.

Lack of motivation strongly correlates with low T.

it feels good achieving your goals such as a career u wanna get

I thought the same thing back when I Dropped my college courses and did nothing productive all day, I guess you just need to feel a sense of accomplishment and everything will change

They have love.

Men get energized by contact with women. This was something all traditional societies knew, and some even attributed a magic power to femininity. Men are spiritual, but women are life. Without contact with women, men sort of wither and die, while without the guidance of men, women basically devolve into agents of chaos since they are pure potentiality without a cause, life energy without direction.
/thread

Depriving a man of affection is a sure-fire way to demoralize him.

I don't get it. How can people have such a drive and be so competitive? Living as incel depletes my energy for things pretty fast. I tried studying computer engineering but quit after two semesters because i just can't keep my motivation up and also because i think im low iq couldn't get math and physics at all. Even in wageslave jobs i can't find any motivation at all.

I studied electrical engineering and despite getting shit grades I was able to keep going because immersing myself in my studies and focusing on how to pass the next exam made me forget about my other problems.

-Have Asian parents that force you to be successful
-Wanting to fucking ascend beyond belief