Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think women like men, and it may be over not just for incels, but western society because of this.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
There is a growing public resentment by foids for men in general, yes of course, this is directed to the average man and not chad, but its quite alarming foids have open distain for 80-85% of the male population.

it makes me wonder, did foids ever like men? or were they forced to be in traditional relationships because of social norms and conventions such as forced marriage, religion, banishment from workplace, lack of ability to self sustain, etc.

not sure if this is water is wet, its kind of shocking how low birth rates are, how high the amount of single men is, it makes you think now that foids have the ability to self sustain and are opting to avoid partaking in the traditional relationship role and family building if they ever liked it or desired it?

i am noticing a growing amount of vocal lesbians too who are pushing for censorship and removal of straight things from mainstream games, opens the eye to how foids not only dont want anything to do with men, but have active hatred for them as a group even in something as simple as gaming.

foids have open distain for 80-85% of the male population.
it makes me wonder, did foids ever like men?
I think there was much less disdain, mainly because most women never even knew chad existed.
In smaller communities the difference between the top and the bottom of men wouldn't be as vast as it is now with the internet, so I think most men were liked because the effects of hypergamy were limited.

foids were never really capable of love

they mostly treat partners as a status symbol, or a source of cheap thrills, or w/e

even if they enjoy sex, they prefer social conformity and the thrill of squealing incoherently about bears, rape and feminism

they mostly treat partners as a status symbol, or a source of cheap thrills, or w/e

even if they enjoy sex, they prefer social conformity and the thrill of squealing incoherently about bears, rape and feminism
^

Show stats

there is more to relationships than just love though, and even "love" isnt a defined thing.

i think even thought this may be a water is wet type post, it isnt, and is infact a blackpill nuke. the blackpill is a premise foids like men, but not you as you are an incel. you are invisible.

if what i say is true, it isnt that. its much worse. its active distain and pursuit to degrade men as a groups QOL and frames it as not just a preference, but a gender war. and if this is as gender war, there is no point of trying to bargain, and one side will win and one will lose.

there is more to relationships than just love though, and even "love" isnt a defined thing.
For a foid there is no love

Males do fall in love, and have left many monuments to this, such as the sonnets of Petrarca

Most of modern relationships = men going out of the way to appease their foids, who are barely interested in them

its active distain and pursuit to degrade men as a groups QOL and frames it as not just a preference, but a gender war.
I mean, anyone who's encountered a group of foids is aware that foids are half-lesbian and hostile to most males

That said, saying they feel no sexual attraction would be an exaggeration

It's probably realistic to say that, even if foids are attracted to their partners, it typically isn't a particularly strong kind of attraction

Foid 'love' is as counterfeit as foid 'consciousness'

I genuienly can't agree with this post at all, women do feel attracted to men but obviously into a way smaller portion than their counterpart.

Just type in "When He has" on tiktok and you'll see thousands of Foids lusting over Chad. Foids who claim to be resentful towards men are often so because of their hardcore feminist believes but deep down they're still truly obedient to chad

I genuienly can't agree with this post at all, women do feel attracted to men but obviously into a way smaller portion than their counterpart.

Just type in "When He has" on tiktok and you'll see thousands of Foids lusting over Chad. Foids who claim to be resentful towards men are often so because of their hardcore feminist believes but deep down they're still truly obedient to chad
i think you skimmed over my post, read again

:yes:

Is the first time in history they have this power and they are brainwashed and empowered at the same time. They are showing their intentions against ugly men and chad so inevitable end will be a fucking civil war or a third world hyper massive invasion because the truth behind all of this is the destruction of the west and the white genocide.

I agree with your my take on it is that women nowadays think their attention mere attention is worth something so in a sense we are experiencing the "I'm too good for these loosers" syndrome.

Because of social media or maybe because of modernity in general women's hypergamy is going through the roof. They are basically so picky nowadays that anything other their perfect chad - simp is not going to do.

Basically this. Nowadays women think they're men.

if what i say is true, it isnt that. its much worse. its active distain and pursuit to degrade men as a groups QOL and frames it as not just a preference, but a gender war. and if this is as gender war, there is no point of trying to bargain, and one side will win and one will lose.
The only way it ends is when each man forcibly picks up a woman, puyt her over his shoulders, and drag her to his house.
That way, with a redistribution of women into monogamy by force, will men make women them submit as they did once before