Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think women are evil...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I know it is a very controversial theory I am presenting here. I believe women are not evil. Let us look at various theories on why women are bad and why I do not subscribe to them:

1) All women go for chad.

First of all that they are going for Chad and not giving a fuck about us is only rational. All of us would also go for the best foid we could get. However, since all men want young women competition for those women is insane and this allows women to have high standards which again is only rational. Everybody takes the best he can get. They are not to blame for this. Idiot cucks are to blame.

2) Women are mostly the ones filing for divorce.

If you would get bored of your partner you would also divorce. However as a man you can't for two reasons: First you would lose custody of your children and second you would lose your money. Now imagine you could divorce a foid you have grown bored of and you would get custody plus you would get half her money. Wouldn't you do it too?? Retarded cucked laws are to blame.

3) Women are living a NEET lifestyle and do not create and invent stuff.

Because they don't have to. They can choose from cucked idiots throwing themselves at them who are willing to give them half their money. If you had this option (i.e. millionaire foids would beg you to give you half of what they own) would you be motivated to invent shit? Of course not! So again idiot cucks are to blame.

So you see women are not evil. Other men are cucks and they are the root of all evil. Women are only being rational.

I dont think women are evil...

They are devil.

Because of women we are incel.

"women are not evil"

ahahhahahhahahahhajhahahahahha

These things are true, but females are also evil.

They enjoy torturing ugly males. They want us dead.

These things are true, but females are also evil.

They enjoy torturing ugly males. They want us dead.

Well to a certain degree all humans are evil so yes... But the root of all evil are cucks. Not women.

Just know that they wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. You are less than dirt to them.

But I guess they aren’t evil. :feelstastyman:

No read the text. You will see women are not the problem.
So women take advantage of others sexual needs isnt considered manipulation? Which is basically evil?

The devil manipulated eve to eat the apple
Is he not a bad guy?

Just know that they wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. You are less than dirt to them.

1)
All women go for chad, but all women are not the looksmaxx for said chads. We see 1/10's fucking 8/10's, etc.

2) Women are filing for divorce and yes its easier and they get more out of it, however, they do so via emotional manipulation and EVIL tactics.

3)
Yes women NEET And have a shitty "Housewife" lifestyle, but they also are demanding more to break said "WOMEN STERYOTYPE!!! :(((((".

Women are evil because its in their nature to do so. Taking advantage like that/=/"Rational", It's evil.

They are only being rational because cucks are kissing their asses. Cucks are the real problem.

Often many are evil because they don't care and don't mind going out of their way to make things worse for us just for the lulz.

1)
All women go for chad, but all women are not the looksmaxx for said chads. We see 1/10's fucking 8/10's, etc.

2) Women are filing for divorce and yes its easier and they get more out of it, however, they do so via emotional manipulation and EVIL tactics.

3)
Yes women NEET And have a shitty "Housewife" lifestyle, but they also are demanding more to break said "WOMEN STERYOTYPE!!! :(((((".

Women are evil because its in their nature to do so. Taking advantage like that/=/"Rational", It's evil.

We would all do the same if we could. Cucks are the problem because they are making it possible.

The cucks who gave women rights are to blame, plus every bluepilled cuck after that allows women to keep their rights and acquire new rights and privileges. Women have always been the same, they're very socially engineer-able.

We would all do the same if we could. Cucks are the problem because they are making it possible.
If I was doing all of this I would classify myself as evil. This not being rational, again, this is being evil. Emotionally manipulating men to do this is EVIL.

If I was doing all of this I would classify myself as evil. This not being rational, again, this is being evil. Emotionally manipulating men to do this is EVIL.

So would you say cucks are innocent because they are being manipulated?

So you say we live in a gynocentric system and foids have primal monkey brains? Agree with that thb

OP has made the most controversial posts on this forum in the last few days.

That being said, I only agree with your first point.
Would I divorce a foid if I grew bored of her? Yes, if we didn't have children but if I already had a child with her? No and I wouldn't cheat on her either.
Most men aren't happy living a NEET lifestyle, that's inherent in our nature.

There are mental biological differences between men and women, you're kind of acting like they don't exist.

Do I think women are evil though? No lol.

Last edited:
OP has made the most controversial posts on this forum in the last few days

I like being controversial and make people think. Nobody should ever stop questioning their own thoughts.

your kinda right yea, remove womans rights and revert all the right they have to man and you would be litteraly a god

cucks , wks are truely to blame not forget feminism and the gynocentric society that favors cunts till oblivion we are in now

Nature of females = Evil

We as men can do 2 things, genocide females or create laws to control them.

Women abuse men natural weakness, they know that and do it willingly.
Don't blame puppets.

You make some good points, OP. I'm not surprised that most who disagree with you are just spewing worthless low IQ replies along the likes of "cuck" without actually trying to engage you in discussion.

The first point in particular is important. You have the likes of catfishman who criticises the girls he catfishes for going for Chads on the basis that they "don't deserve" to be with someone he claims is above their looksmatch. It is ridiculous to say anyone "doesn't deserve" to be with someone based on their looks over which they have no control. By his logic, I don't deserve an above average looking girl because I have an enormous nose, receding hairline and dark circles under my eyes. None of these things are my fault, yet according to him I wouldn't deserve an above average looking girl as a result of these things alone. It's ridiculous.

Now, the fact that women are able to date above their looksmatch is down to a variety of factors, namely the dynamics of online dating/hookup apps which have skewed things so heavily in their favour. They can't help being attracted to these Chads, just like I can't help being attracted to Stacys. It's inherent in our nature. The difference is that they can date these guys whereas I can't date Stacys. But to blame them for going after something that is inherent in their nature? It makes no sense.

So would you say cucks are innocent because they are being manipulated?
Being manipulated is not under your control. If someone manipulates you to do shit by taking away your food would you not consider them evil? They manipulate us through starving us of sex.
jfl at enjoying being manipulated

No, you are the cuck for not being a misogynist, chauvinist, fanatic extremist incel.

Listen, it's very simple, it's not rocket science: all women are whores, our mothers are genetic egoists, people like ER are great heroes.

A lion kills other animals to survive. It's just it's nature, who can say that a lion is "evil"?

A woman does just that. Follows her nature. Women aren't "evil" or at least not "malicious". We here are simply men who are on the wrong side of natural selection. That doesn't mean we can't feel bitter, we have every reason to. What annoys me most is the sheer hypocrisy of the media, the government, everyone. We have plenty of scientific proofs of our situation but they refuse to listen. They call us "misogynist".

If a poor man is starving, wouldn't he be angry at the men who feast?

There’s nothing evil about sexual selection and instincts

Tbh, if the roles were reversed and we could all match with rich stacies on tinder like an average women can match with rich Chads, I think we’d all be hypergamous af too.

We would probably fuck around more than them. I certainly would.

Agreed. Not inherently evil. It's just nature versus nurture.