Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think we should alter our attitudes, appearance and values to try to make femholes happy

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Women are nuts, their vaginas get wet for bad boys, guys in Prison or serial killers, this is not right direction for humanity.

Men now more than ever in history are changing their appearance, attitudes and values to cater to femholes for a chance at their moss caves to fertilize their spider eggs and its steering the ship of humanity into Satans greedy little lion like paws

All the lift, have an edgy attitude, inject your dick, take steroids, take untested chemical 1341341 for more hair growth ...what are we all doing this for, for a chance at women who are nuts..

Some ancient Buddhist Wisdom
"one should not put trust in women nor praise them" "Fickle in heart they ever are and unrestrained in lust." "How often is a woman's mind like shifty monkey's found"

Femaredumb1op3x

Nuts

"Just be yourself"
How they like to preach this then totally say we should change everything about ourselves to appease sluts.

Man those groupies aren't pleasant to look at. But at least had pussy at his command

Oh man i am so turned on by a guy who will kill and rape me.......... IF HES ATTRACTIVE.../ that asian whore in the second video laughed because shes taken upward of 900dicks..
tenor.gif

But I want pussy

Yes. Its pathetic seeing incels of all people defending m'lady, and wishing for no harm to be brought upon them.

Yes. Its pathetic seeing incels of all people defending m'lady, and wishing for no harm to be brought upon them.
Harming women as a whole has no benefit to you or to incels as a whole. It's merely a petty, selfish, emotionally-driven desire.

Harming women as a whole has no benefit to you or to incels as a whole. It's merely a petty, selfish, emotionally-driven desire.
It is a benefit when others and I want a daily dose of lifefuel to keep me alive on hatred. Of course it's selfish.

It is a benefit when others and I want a daily dose of lifefuel to keep me alive on hatred. Of course it's selfish.
It doesn't improve your situation in any way, but actively detriments the already abysmal stigma associated with a community you are a part of. That's the selfish part.

but actively detriments the already abysmal stigma associated with a community you are a part of. That's the selfish part.
At least this part is correct.

At least this part is correct.
How does the death of a female or multiple females that you would have never met or know about change your situation in any way? I concede that it likely gives you lifefuel for hatred as you said, but how does it change things for you long term in any significant way?

How does the death of a female or multiple females that you would have never met or know about change your situation in any way? I concede that it likely gives you lifefuel for hatred as you said, but how does it change things for you long term in any significant way?
There would be no long term. I would be dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound to the head. I’m not staying around to be raped in prison by big daddy Tyrone.

There would be no long term. I would be dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound to the head. I’m not staying around to be raped in prison by big daddy Tyrone.
Wait. What?

I thought we were talking about other people killing women; were you talking about you doing it yourself, hypothetically?

Wait. What?

I thought we were talking about other people killing women; were you talking about you doing it yourself, hypothetically?
I don’t go on liveleak or best gore very often. I was speaking about myself hypothetically, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back