Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think trying to blackpill your friends is even worth it

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Either they will hate you for telling them that it's their looks that are the problem or they will become suicidal. I tried to tell one of my subhuman-looking friends that maybe it's his looks that are the reason for his lack of success with women and he immediately got defensive saying "I'm not ugly, I've seen guys way uglier than me with girls." He is a goblin-looking manlet but still, he is my friend so I just cut it off. Even if I did convince him about the blackpill; however, he would most likely become suicidal and miserable, so what's the point? I'd rather just let him live his delusional life or let him find this stuff on his own.

all my friends are KHHV but most of them are just neutral on the blackpill. on the surface they don't subscribe to it or identify with incel subculture but they're pretty aware of their status as undesirable males.

one of my friends was a genuine trucel, everyone at his HS unironically thought he was gay and he never had a girlfriend or physical contact with a woman before ever, except for when he asked to a hug a girl in his drama class. he was the most devout bluepiller I have ever seen. every time we argued he would accidentally say the stupidest shit of all time in an effort to defend the bluepill.

he unironically tried to convince me that a disabled 3'10 curry could easily have sex with models if he had a kind and caring personality because "there's no such thing as a sexual market there are just different social groups". I don't talk to him anymore because he was obnoxious as fuck and very condescending despite him also being involuntarily celibate

Telling them won't work.

The only way to blackpill anyone is to get them to see Chad's life. Once a guys sees his cute crush sucking off Chad, the mental gymnastics require to avoid the blackpill will cause a seizure.

Oh shit I don’t have anyone to blackpill

Telling them won't work.

The only way to blackpill anyone is to get them to see Chad's life. Once a guys sees his cute crush sucking off Chad, the mental gymnastics require to avoid the blackpill will cause a seizure.

At least if they go ER you'll have a heads up

its true. i lost many friends that i tried to blackpill.

You made a mistake by telling him he's ugly. Just tell him that foids only want chads these days, and even being a normie isn't enough. But things will change soon.

Implying that I have friends in the first place

Well no, if you’re going to blackpill your friend you shouldn’t take the direct route and tell them about studies etc, because that’s how you get your power level exposed, and it won’t work they’ll just hate you. If you really want to blackpill your friend, when he tells you about his situation with a girl, and you can see that he’s bluepilled and doesn’t understand the situation, you can give him your two cents for what you think will happen with this foid. 9/10 times you’ll be right about all of your friends experiences and futures with a foid when he comes to you talking about some problem or how he wants to get with her etc.

I’d love to just tell my friends “oh you’re ugly so you can’t get bitches.” But they’ll either think I’m being a dick or take it as satire. To effectively blackpill a friend you’ve got to synthesize everything you’ve known from here (knowledge), and deduce the most probable outcome (which is very easy.) Then after you’ve predicted time and time again it’s best to subtly drop blackpills on the nature of women.

now granted, none of this might do a damn thang for them. Because your friend could be a normie, and like most normies, they are just extremely bluepilled.

Most of my friends have normal social lives and are not KHHV, so they just get annoyed if I say anything incel related because they don't think it's true.