Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think Russia will be able to get beyond eastern Ukraine. I can only see them taking one more Ukrainian province at best.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
There is so much fortification, so many minefields and so much Ukrainian mobilization that I can't imagine Russia gaining anything with ease. Every bit of advance is a grind. This is almost a frozen conflict now and might remain so for decades.

The only way Russia can take vast amounts of Ukrainian land now is if they use weapons of mass destruction (nukes, bioweapons).

Last edited:
That's not their objective. Their objective is the destruction (demilitarization) of the enemy. Territorial gains are just a bonus at best for them.
This is almost a frozen conflict now and might remain so for decades.
Delusional lmao. But it will probably last for a couple years more. There are only so many Banderafags after all.

Delusional lmao. But it will probably last for a couple years more. There are only so many Banderafags after all.
I follow telegram channels regularly so no I'm not delusional. They won't take all of the Donbass till end of 2025 that's for sure. Not sure how long they'll need to take the remaining bits of Kherson and Zaporizhia.

I follow telegram channels regularly so no I'm not delusional. They won't take all of the Donbass till end of 2025 that's for sure. Not sure how long they'll need to take the remaining bits of Kherson and Zaporizhia.
You're delusional on thinking it will last for decades kek

That's not their objective. Their objective is the destruction (demilitarization) of the enemy. Territorial gains are just a bonus at best for them.
As long as Ukraine keeps on getting long range missiles, territorial gains are a must. And demilitarization can't be properly enforced unless you take territory.

focus on the hamas conflict goy, ukraine is old news, focus on new happening :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

You're delusional on thinking it will last for decades kek
It has the potential to last more than a decade. We are already approaching the second year of the SMO and the frontline hasn't moved significantly in Russian favor.

As long as Ukraine keeps on getting long range missiles, territorial gains are a must.
Why? Literally nothing is preventing Russia from using their own long range missiles to destroy NATO's long range missiles lmao. That's literally what they've been doing for quite some time.
And demilitarization can't be properly enforced unless you take territory.
Wrong. Literally no point in moving and capturing territory if Banderafags continue launching suicide attacks on Russian lines.

Russia's objectives here are the destruction (demilitarization and denazification) of the enemy. And this is to be accomplished while trying to reduce Russian casualties to a minimum. The best way to accomplish this is through a positional war of attrition, which is what Russia has successfully been doing since April 2022. This is why Banderastan and NATO are desperately attempting to break Russia's defenses at any cost. They simply can't win a protracted conflict.

Last edited:
Why? Literally nothing is preventing Russia from using their own long range missiles to destroy NATO's long range missiles lmao. That's literally what they've been doing for quite some time.
Look at Donetsk city being regularly shelled. What's preventing Ukraine from doing such shelling from central and western provinces once the Donbass has been taken. Lavrov said it himself, the greater the range of missiles in Ukraine's arsenal, the more territorial buffer Russia needs to protect its people.
Literally no point in moving and capturing territory if Banderafags continue launching suicide attacks on Russian lines.
Let them come. They just fall victim to mines.

Russia will not only be unable to advance beyond Eastern Ukraine, but may also face significant challenges in maintaining control over the territories it has already occupied. International sanctions, resistance from Ukrainian forces, and potential internal dissent could all pose substantial obstacles to further Russian expansion.

but may also face significant challenges in maintaining control over the territories it has already occupied.
nah.. sanctions aren't worth shit. MSM is already admitting failure of their own sanctions and oil price cap.

nah.. sanctions aren't worth shit. MSM is already admitting failure of their own sanctions and oil price cap.
Their port activity is already almost the same as it was pre-war and still recovering despite "muh sanctions":worryfeels:.

Can't say I don't like seeing the West being confronted with the limits of its power like this, but I sure would've liked another context than Russia going crazy on a neighbouring country for a bunch of retarded reasons:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

Look at Donetsk city being regularly shelled. What's preventing Ukraine from doing such shelling from central and western provinces once the Donbass has been taken. Lavrov said it himself, the greater the range of missiles in Ukraine's arsenal, the more territorial buffer Russia needs to protect its people.
The key question is, who will be able to keep shelling the other country for longer?

The West's stockpiles are definitely massive, but unless their production seriously picks up and they stop debating and dithering over what they should do, there will come a breaking point:worryfeels:.

Im looking forward to Ruzzia's defeat.

I think Russia gonna loose this war

There is so much fortification, so many minefields and so much Ukrainian mobilization that I can't imagine Russia gaining anything with ease. Every bit of advance is a grind. This is almost a frozen conflict now and might remain so for decades.

The only way Russia can take vast amounts of Ukrainian land now is if they use weapons of mass destruction (nukes, bioweapons).
Russians have proven to be incompotent in this war tbh and jewtin keeps cucking to the west

Russians have proven to be incompotent in this war tbh and jewtin keeps cucking to the west
Even more than incompetency, they gave Ukrainians 8 years to prepare for this war, which was foolish of them.

russia shouldve prevented the other countries from seceding them after the soviets collapse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back