Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think older guys (let's say post 25) get any non-paid/betabux sex unless they're extreme exceptions

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I could agree that sub-8 rule is bullshit if you're in highschool, maybe college. Youth bends that rule, assuming you're around tons of women and don't have to work full time.

But post college, sub-8 rule is LAW simply because you are forced to use online dating or pay/beta bux. Which brings us to how men age.

Like total shit.

I rarely ever see a guy over 25 look good. Most are balding, or bloated, or fat, or their skin is fucked up by old age. Even chads start look like shit past 25.

guess who this is?

A former top tier male model, who, using recent pics, wouldn't even get matches on tinder.

Where does this leave us?
Chads are all under 25 and very young unless they're an extreme outlier. (1/1000 or so)

Age is what separates chads and chadlites from peak chads and gigachads. Beckham for example has been a chad since forever.

Other chads will decline for sure, some will become betacucks, but that doesnt change the fact they experienced peak pussy throughout their youth.

Balding and aging are deadly for all men except gigachads

Baldness is one of the biggest age related looks destroyers out there. It can turn a Chad into a cuck or even an incel in some cases. Very few men can pull off a bald look, and the ones who can are usually absolutely perfect looking otherwise.

Lachowski is the perfect example to show how balding annihilates a man's looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back