Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont think my hair is growing anymore

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I remember a few years back my hair would get all bushy like 1 month after a haircut, then it took 2 months to get bushy again, then 3 months as the years went by.

Now its been 8 months since my last haircut and my hair still looks freshly cut like nothing changed. I wish i never cut it and grew a mullet but my family kept bitching on how ugly it looked but i didnt care. Looks better than this balding soy short look.

I fear that the next haircut might result in my hair being collected by the norwood reaper

Hair loss is common in men. (((They))) have convinced society that it's something very abnormal.

the 'similar thread' right under this is "Hate my fast growing hair" :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I thought you were talking about your pubes at first. How the hell is your hair "bushy"?

Have you heard of finasteride? Just in case you get symptoms of baldness in the near future.

It is getting serious