Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think I've ever done anything sexist irl. Most incels probably haven't either.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
While we are all indeed sexist and hate women, most of us probably have been better gentlemen than any Chad has ever been.

Let's face it, women live privileged and protected lives. If you actually do or say anything a woman, they don't even need white knights to help them (although they will), the cunts can destroy you with their manipulative ways, since a woman's word means more than video proof. As such, most men don't even dare do or say anything to a woman, not that they would in the first place, since most men are bluepilled idiots who bask in the mere presence of a woman.

Women bitch and moan so much about sexism, when only a very, very small percentage of men have the opportunity and will to do anything sexist. Maybe if they weren't such dumb cunts always craving drama and going after the biggest assholes, they wouldn't find opportunities to be victims at every corner.

everytime a girl offers me a bj I say "Shut up femoid" :feelzez:

Sexism doesn't exist. What can the average man do to prevent women from having access to certain locations and services? Nothing! therefore, sexism does not exist. Being rude to a female is not sexism, it just means you were rude to a female.

Well I've given a foid a solid punch before, which isn't an example of restraining myself for the sake of foids, so according to society that's sexist.

I don't interact with women.

Could you give an example?
Touching their intimate parts without their consent, calling them whores, sluts. Asking about their sex life in front of everyone although we barely talked before. Not that they did not deserve treatment like that.
I did all of that when I was underage, though.

I’m probably the most beta person this forum ngl. Woman still want me dead though. RESPCTIMG WAHMEN does not make a difference

I would if I had the oportunity

Sexism doesn't exist. What can the average man do to prevent women from having access to certain locations and services? Nothing! therefore, sexism does not exist. Being rude to a female is not sexism, it just means you were rude to a female.

Same concept as the division between racism and prejudice

Touching their intimate parts without their consent, calling them whores, sluts. Asking about their sex life in front of everyone although we barely talked before. Not that they did not deserve treatment like that.
I did all of that when I was underage, though.
Based. As an adult you'd go to jail fast for that though.

You existed as an ugly male.

Would lifting a female count as sexism?

Sadly no. I wish I could be as based and blackpilled and misogynistic IRL as I am on the internet. But I’m high inhib and friendly. I can’t help it.

Sadly no. I wish I could be as based and blackpilled and misogynistic IRL as I am on the internet. But I’m high inhib and friendly. I can’t help it.
I know your struggle bro.

i avoid females at all cost

I try to be a asshole, but truth is we're all beta cucks around womyn. I have to stop n think how chad would react.

If I see a woman trailing behind me on the rare occasion I do go out, I always make sure to speed up n close the door after myself so it is forced to open it itself.

I deliberately tap the help assist on self serve checkouts after I've paid and just before I walk off with my shopping (it means the foid attendent must get off its stool and reset the machine).

I deliberately sit down next to women on cramped buses/trains (there normally isn't enough room to sit without touching, but I don't give a fuck about its personal space if my crappy bag or stinky jacket is pushing up against the foid in its nice tailored work clothes).

During my time at uni, I derived great satisfaction from refusing to help foids/give tutorial answers if they asked for it. My greatest FUCK YOU moment was saying I would do a foids part of a group assignment. this particular foids was renowned for taking advantage of bluepilled cucks to do get free assignment help/tutorial questions/study notes. it thought i was another cuck lol. I heard it failed that part of the assignment, and was forced to redo the course the following semester.
Causing mild irritation to foids gives me a sense of glee

I think i did ngl, still doesn't make me bad person

I only sexist with femoids that try to fuck with me, complain and throw a fit and start a fight with me? You're going to get the same, thats equality you dumb bitch.