Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don’t think I’ll ever forgive my mom for marrying an ugly man

She would have roped long ago if she were born male

I don't believe her when she says that no one has been interested in her

ugly foids will never experience the same pain as us incels

Did she delete the post right after this thread was made jfl. It says it's deleted now for me

This post has been deleted, but comments are still viewable.

This post has been deleted, but comments are still viewable.
Vent. I’m 17F, already in therapy in case anyone suggests that. Sorry in advance for any mistakes, English isn’t my first language. I’m just so tired.

My mom’s gorgeous. Tall, gorgeous figure, gorgeous features, straight teeth, big eyes, straight nose, big lips ect. She literally looked like an actress when she was young. Then she had kidney failure, got on medication, gained 100lbs and plummeted in self esteem. On top of that, her dad had just died.

My father’s an ugly POS. He’s always been overweight, short, with a fucked up face. He catfished my mom and baby-trapped her with me. I was the only reason they married in the first place. He’s an emotionally absent deadbeat, a stingy asshole and a control freak. And I look just like him. I feel robbed.

I was an ugly baby, a hideous child, and below average currently. Not only did I not have a childhood or father figure but I am stuck looking like this for the rest of my life, unless I spend half a fortune on plastic surgery. My face is just awful. My nose is fat, my eyes are weird, my smile is crooked, my teeth are yellow, my forehead is huge. I cannot stand to even look myself in the mirror because I’m a carbon copy of my father. There’s nothing redeeming about my features. No one’s ever liked me romantically, kids made fun of me, my own friends constantly make offhand comments about my appearance. There’s so many opportunities I’ve missed because I’m just buttfuck ugly. I can’t even look at my own face in the mirror without gagging. Every expression I make is disgusting, my voice is awful, I have a face for punching. There’s nothing feminine or dainty or attractive about a single one of my features, NOT A SINGLE ONE. They’re either hideous or just plain average.

I had no childhood and I have no future all because of one man, and I’m so mad & tired. I feel like I wasn’t even meant to exist- my mom would be million times happier and I’d be spared the curse of looking like this. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive her for marrying him, even though I know it’s not really her fault- she wasn’t in a good place mentally, i don’t want to victim blame, but I’m just so angry. I just want a normal life, but no one would ever love me bc I look like a pile of shit.

:feelskek::feelskek: Aww, don't worry foid, there's always somebody for everyone, work on your personality and get some good hobbies instead of posting hateful messages, people can sense that in you and that's why they're turned off. Also stop blaming your parents for your own shortcomings, this is very immature and explains why you don't have friends :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek: Aww, don't worry foid, there's always somebody for everyone, work on your personality and get some good hobbies instead of posting hateful messages, people can sense that in you and that's why they're turned off. Also stop blaming your parents for your own shortcomings, this is very immature and explains why you don't have friends :feelskek: