Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think I will ever have a healthy relationship with a female ever

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Don't think its possible anymore tbh. I want 2D. Its better. I dont even know how to talk to women anymore and Im oldcel now. Its very over tbh I think ill just give up on that aspect of life tbh tbh tbh I will just go full schizomaxxing soon. Maybe it will help me ironically. Maybe schizomaxxing is my destiny. I will schizomaxx myself with drugs and alcohol lets see what happens. I am ready to embrace my new destiny of a schizocel.

:feelsrope:

:yes:

:feelsohh:

:dafuckfeels:

:fuk:

:worryfeels:

:feelsthink:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cpSAFhtDE&ab_channel=ByMatrix

Who knows could i think of a female as a human being after the blackpill. Good thing i dont have to worry about that.

I just want a hot mommy gf

Don't think its possible anymore tbh. I want 2D. Its better. I dont even know how to talk to women anymore and Im oldcel now. Its very over tbh I think ill just give up on that aspect of life tbh tbh tbh I will just go full schizomaxxing soon. Maybe it will help me ironically. Maybe schizomaxxing is my destiny. I will schizomaxx myself with drugs and alcohol lets see what happens. I am ready to embrace my new destiny of a schizocel.

:yes:

:feelsohh:

:dafuckfeels:

:fuk:

:worryfeels:

:feelsthink:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3cpSAFhtDE&ab_channel=ByMatrix

Most men don't have a healthy relationship with foids anyway. The most common relationshit dynamics revolve around simps chasing whores, & whores chasing chad.

2D > 3D

I will schizomaxx myself with drugs and alcohol lets see what happens
I've seen psychedelics being recommended here quite a few times and I think they're right. They can be as bad as they're good, but if you've hit rock bottom, you might as well. :feelsLSD:

Who knows could i think of a female as a human being after the blackpill. Good thing i dont have to worry about that.
Rather, it is now that we see foids as what they are - human beings (albeit inferior to men). And it's bluepillers who see them as goddesses who fart rainbows and shit chocolate.

Most men don't have a healthy relationship with foids anyway. What's normal to see are simps chasing whores, & whores chasing chad.
Lifefuel.

brutal :feelsrope:I can relate

I've seen psychedelics being recommended here quite a few times and I think they're right. They can be as bad as they're good, but if you've hit rock bottom, you might as well. :feelsLSD:

I will get a lot of different stuff from deep web marketplaces. I need to setup my laptop properly first so I cant be traced in case glow niggers want to get me. But I don't only plan on taking drugs for no reason. I will mix it up with pagan rituals and deep trance meditations so that I get affected as much as possible.

I don't believe in any of that memes but it doesn't matter if its true or not as long as I take it seriously my brain will respond to those impulses. I have researched this topic for many years I know what I must do to alter who I am. The side effects might be very severe though and I might end up worse than I am now but its worth a try anyway.

I want to hold off before I schizomaxx though before I get in good shape first and good health condition so I don't end up dying in the process.

And it's bluepillers who see them as goddesses who fart rainbows and shit chocolate.
True. I see them now same as i see other men. Worshipping people is the stupidest thing someone could do.

Psychedelics, if they don't help then become a meth head, most of them are schizo. Maybe you could ascend with a meth whore.

Don't think its possible anymore tbh. I want 2D. Its better. I dont even know how to talk to women anymore and Im oldcel now. Its very over tbh I think ill just give up on that aspect of life tbh tbh tbh

Yes, I also realized this during my second mental breakdown.

0040 009

Fuck, I'm 25. Are you sure 26 should be considered "oldcel" though? That's barely above youngcel age.
I mean averaging age on this forum then we are oldcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But no I think real oldcels start at 30+ but still its over for us too we are early oldcels

Agreed. I feel like my mental state is slowly becoming worse as each day passes. I don’t think having a gf will even solve the emptiness inside me. I don’t think I’ll ever recover from these years of loneliness even if I ascend. At this point I don’t what can fill the void, I just want to be taller and want revenge on the normies and foids so I can be somewhat satisfied. It’s like sentencing a person to Solitary Confinement and believing he’ll be fine after being released. Or you get a very deep wound, it’ll heal but the scar will always be there.
T. High schooler

most of them are schizo. Maybe you could ascend with a meth whore.
Sounds as possible as an autistic man ascending with an autistic toilet.

But no I think real oldcels start at 30+ but still its over for us too we are early oldcels
Yes, we're doomed to become oldcels, that's for sure.

Psychedelics, if they don't help then become a meth head, most of them are schizo. Maybe you could ascend with a meth whore.
No methheads are just destroyed humans they offer no value. I am not going to abuse drugs I am going to use them methodically to achieve a goal not to destroy my health but to enchant it.

All those impulse drugs like meth and cocaine, etc, etc those are useless to me. I already tried some of them when I was younger they are useless they don't help you in any way they just make you feel good for a few hours.

foids make it impossible to have a good relationship nowadays

brutal :feelsrope:I can relate
Exactly, this is a realization I think all black pillers have at some point

This is why I laugh when I see copers talking about ascension and how their life would change if they got a GF

They haven't done enough self reflection to realize they are long past the point of being able to enjoy such a relationship or even sustain it and keep her emotionally satisfied

Last edited:
Agreed. I feel like my mental state is slowly becoming worse as each day passes. I don’t think having a gf will even solve the emptiness inside me. I don’t think I’ll ever recover from these years of loneliness even if I ascend. At this point I don’t what can fill the void, I just want to be taller and want revenge on the normies and foids so I can be somewhat satisfied. It’s like sentencing a person to Solitary Confinement and believing he’ll be fine after being released. Or you get a very deep wound, it’ll heal but the scar will always be there.
Describes me better than I could have.

im losing the ability to talk to men even. theres no schizomaxx for me, only cope and rope. 2d seems nice, i wish i can cope with it

I think once you go a prolonged period of time never having the opportunity to bond with a female, the damage has been done, and you will never be able to view them with the same purity and joy as if you had pairbonded with them during your youth, sharing the intimate experience of growing up together when the world was still a mysterious and wonderous place