Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't think I will be able to stand one more second

• Thread starter ZaphodBeeblebrox
  • Start date
ZaphodBeeblebrox

ZaphodBeeblebrox

Greycel
Nothing I do seems to be able to alleviate all the suffering. I'm tired of trying and trying....tired of coming back here every day, I'm tired of you, I'm tired of myself, I don't want to eat anymore, I don't want to sleep anymore...
Damn, may he have mercy on my soul, I deserve at least a warm hug:cryfeels::feelsrope:

:foidSoy:

Nothing I do seems to be able to alleviate all the suffering. I'm tired of trying and trying....tired of coming back here every day, I'm tired of you, I'm tired of myself, I don't want to eat anymore, I don't want to sleep anymore...
Damn, may he have mercy on my soul, I deserve at least a warm hug:cryfeels::feelsrope:
No warm hugs for subhumans

You should go out and kill a woman.

And for all the FBI agents here. Fuck you, go to Twitter #killallmen

Last edited:
do you go to the gym?
since i started going i havent had any negative feelings, only when i skip going i feel like shit

What about now? How are you?
Any negative feelings?
im happy, no negative thoughts
just thinking about how good im gonna look when im lean in a few months and how girls in my class will react when they see me on first day of school

Damn, I've felt something like this before but talking it out helps a lot. You can always private message me king.

im happy, no negative thoughts
just thinking about how good im gonna look when im lean in a few months and how girls in my class will react when they see me on first day of school
How does your face look like?

not good rn cause im fat but i have good bones and hunter eyes, so hopefully when i lose weight imma look good
Have you ever kissed a girl?

Have you ever kissed a girl?
not really, in kindergarten a few friends of mine held a girl by her hands so she couldnt move and i kissed her on the cheek but that kinda rape in a way and she didnt like it so it doesnt count
but other than that im a kissless virgin

not really, in kindergarten a few friends of mine held a girl by her hands so she couldnt move and i kissed her on the cheek but that kinda rape in a way and she didnt like it so it doesnt count
but other than that im a kissless virgin
Thanks for answering my questions. I wish you the best!