Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t think I want to reproduce anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I look at the state of the world and how sick society is and it helps to suppresses my biological urge to want to reproduce.

I’m viewed as a worthless subhuman for being unattractive, a cog in the capitalistic machine as working class, a disposable, lesser born peasant by the wealthy and upper class, a monster by coloured people and women for being white and a male and a loser by wider society for being jobless, sexually inactive and a social failure.

I could hang myself from the light in my room and not be discovered for weeks, if I lived on my own. Only when the stench of my rotting corpse becomes apparent will people realise that I am dead, or at least was once a living, breathing human being with thoughts, emotions, hopes and dreams.

The way males are treated in the 21st century just makes me want to end it all. How could I ever bring children into such a cruel, despicable world as this?

Last edited:
How about stopping spreading your toxicity and just accepting your place in the system inkwell :soy:

I look at the state of the world and how sick society is and it helps to suppresses my biological urge to want to reproduce.

I’m viewed as a worthless subhuman for being unattractive, a cog in the capitalistic machine as working class, a disposable, lesser born peasant by the wealthy and upper class, a monster by coloured people and women for being white and a male and a loser by wider society for being jobless, sexually inactive and a social failure.

I could hang myself from the light in my room and not be discovered for weeks, if I lived on my own. Only when the stench of my rotting corpse becomes apparent will people realise that I am dead, or at least was once a living, breathing human being with thoughts, emotions, hopes and dreams.

The way males are treated in the 21st century just makes me want to end it all. How could I ever bring children into such a cruel, despicable world as this?
Relatable. I cringe at the idea of me having children, fuck this world.

And then you here of sayings like:
nearly 4 billion years of evolution and your lineage ends with you

that brings home how impactful it is that we will never have the decision on whether to reproduce or not since the decision was already made for us.

And then you here of sayings like:
nearly 4 billion years of evolution and your lineage ends with you

that brings home how impactful it is that we will never have the decision on whether to reproduce or not since the decision was already made for us.
It ended the very microsecond I was born.

It ended the very microsecond I was born.
I don't think it's a stretch to say that emancipation of women to pursue (to the fullest extent) a dual mating strategy ended the potential for many males to extend their genetic lineage. Over for natalistcels.

Cope, it actually ended the moment when sperm and egg met
Nearly 4 billions years of evolution, struggle and defiance against the odds gone because women can afford to have higher standards in the looks of men now than at any other time in the recent past.

ffs antinatalists. :feelsUnreal:

I would be too envious if my child/ren got a better life than me. Fuck raising children especially when you grew up in a lower class household, 1 parent that doesnt give a fuck about your development. And now you are expected to raise a child huh? While my peers were having fun all i could think was how to improve myself lol. Fuck

DO NOT DISTURB THE UNBORN

Lineage is ending with me

I wholeheartedly agree. I wouldn't want any child let alone mine to go through this painful existence.

Yeah, this is why I wouldn't want to have any kids either. Being a truecel is a blessing in disguise sometimes.

I never TRULY wanted kids, even as a kid myself.
And now as a blackpilled adult who's youth is wasting away before him, i never want one. At least not in this world, this society, this body and mind.
Need to go to alt dimension where i can be happy, i have been physically and mentally improved, and have cute virgin wife who loves me and wants MANY MANY babies. So we have lots of sex to make this happen.
We live as happy family. Live forever maybe even

It's not like you have a choice.
Pixel jewgif

(Insert video game winning music here)