Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think I want to even have friends anymore

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I can't relate to normies men. I can't relate to women I can't even relate to nerds since they IQ mog me. I'm just a low IQ non NT freak neet.

All friends are good for is being parasites that will leech off of you every chance that they can get. You're better off riding things solo. :feelsYall:

I can't relate to normies men. I can't relate to women I can't even relate to nerds since they IQ mog me. I'm just a low IQ non NT freak neet.
Do you have any Irl friends right now?

All friends are good for is being parasites that will leech off of you every chance that they can get. You're better off riding things solo. :feelsYall:
Can't leech off of a bum

But you can also leech off your own friends. :feelsthink:

I understand what you mean
Also being without friends or a social life for too long means you become boring to normies.
Having stories to tell about your life is important if you want friends otherwise they will find you out as a loser and toss you aside.

I understand what you mean
Also being without friends or a social life for too long means you become boring to normies.
Having stories to tell about your life is important if you want friends otherwise they will find you out as a loser and toss you aside.
Also doesn't help that I'm getting older. Above the standard college graduating age. No point.

As much as I hate being friendless, I don't have the social skills and mental energy needed to sustain friendships. Not to mention that being an ugly sperg tends to drive people away. Some of us are just born to be lonely. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
As much as I hate being friendless, I don't have the social skills and mental energy needed to sustain friendships. Not to mention being an ugly sperg tends to drive people away. Some of us are just born to be lonely. :feelsbadman:
Being lonely can be comfy though

It's better to have no friends than normalfag friends

I've also been without friends for years despite Brazil being a supportive country