Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think I could live in the third world

you would adapt probably

When met with a wild dog just press down right stick when the dog goes to bite

Tbh @tehgymcel420 the only thing "3rd worldly" about you is your ethnicity. Your race threads can be quite brutal but everything else you post is absolute dog shit.

Ngl if some Egyptiancels decided to jump you up I'll probably join them.

Tbh @tehgymcel420 the only thing "3rd worldly" about you is your ethnicity. Your race threads can be quite brutal but everything else you post is absolute dog shit.

If a pack of wild dogs attacked me, would you join them?

It would probably be better being average in a third world country since you are living more closely to survival. where as in first world, we have time to over thinnk and whores sport fuck

Well, I hope the dogs get you too.
Dogs love me as much as i love them. I walked past stray dog packs every morning for work.

Over for you if you don't know how to act around stray dogs.

Brutal...:dafuckfeels:

cope tbh u would probably be living in the rich developed parts of egypt if u moved

I don't know, i probably have the worst life as many of my recent ancestors, a hundred years ago rural Ireland basically was 3rd world. My great grandfather only got electricity in the 1970s.

cope tbh u would probably be living in the rich developed parts of egypt if u moved
I'm originally from a low class part of Egypt.

There are wealthy parts in third world countries. Ideally, pretty much all immigrants to the West from third world countries should be coming from those areas. It’s going to be hard to make a living in the West if one can’t do so in a poor country.

I could. Third world countries are for subhumans so I'd fit in very well after getting used to it

I could. Third world countries are for subhumans so I'd fit in very well after getting used to it
I have lived in a slum for a day. There is no ac, the ethnic water is poison(i used water bottles) to westeenera, i droke it once and was sick, the land dirty, air poolluted, people subhuman.

Dogs love me as much as i love them. I walked past stray dog packs every morning for work.

PUPPIES!

That's what daggers are for.

this stuff is true, and there are grades of third world, for example parts of latam, most riceland I'd call world 3.1 whereas Indian subcontinent and Africa are 3.x, and if you are reasonably affluent, even say middle management in a corporation, or have an OK sized, not even very big business in world 3.1 I'd say you love better than the equivalent in first world, because the relative cost to insulate yourself against those externalities is low due to labour being cheap

If you ascend, I hope a dog fucks your wife.

If you ascend, I hope a dog fucks your wife.
Just don't marry a white foid theory.
oh btw what do you think of marrying your own female dogess ?.
Why should foids have all the fun you know.

Guess who's never going to enjoy the body of a nubile white foid.

tenor.gif

yeah it's shit i'd do anything to be reborn american

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back