Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't think I can live through another summer alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Summer is approaching. It's the best of seasons, when carefree youth goes out and enjoys themselves. I usually rot in my room, all alone. It's been like that this past summers. I'm 28 now.

How do you cope when summer comes? Knowing you are not that young anymore, and that you have no friends. All alone. I always remember Elliot Rodgers lonely life vlog when I thing of summer. It reminds me of that. I feel his pain, it's my pain too. But mankind never gave me a chance.

It will be horrofic. I will try focus myself and hit the gym more brutally to eventually hit it deadly.

i wish it could be winter all year round

Just LDAR and dont go outside bro

summer is good for me just dont go outside

Same. I fuckin spent 3 summers in a row rotting. I can’t do it

Summer is approaching. It's the best of seasons, when carefree youth goes out and enjoys themselves. I usually rot in my room, all alone. It's been like that this past summers. I'm 28 now.

How do you cope when summer comes? Knowing you are not that young anymore, and that you have no friends. All alone. I always remember Elliot Rodgers lonely life vlog when I thing of summer. It reminds me of that. I feel his pain, it's my pain too. But mankind never gave me a chance.

View attachment 102416

Look at those lovely, care free, young, virtuous people.

Their popularity and youth mean they can't possibly be of questionable morality, because they are young and normal.

OP, I feel you're pain. It was last year I started my approaching for the same reasons that you list.

Why should I keep missing out? I am 30 this year.

I need to make my 30s count.

I enjoy sunbathing. it's just that. my body needs vitamin d.

View attachment 102416
None of us can. We must go ER

I will just stay inside the whole time