Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont think gymcelling works even with a mask for sub 6 foot cels

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I am catching severe heat especially from foids at my workplace, even though i wear mask and noone has seen my face.

Im not bragging but have worked pretty hard and am in the best shape of my life, 5 foot 10, i mog physically every other man in the workplace, around 15.5 stone and not fat, not 10% bodyfat but low enough to see veins in arms even upper arms so getting close.

I work a dead end kitchen assistant job at a mid tier pub in an affluent area middle class yuppies and toffs galore.

But i dont think it works on foids at the workplace, they shit on me a bit, they seem mad even though I am (or was initially) nice to them and did no wrong never made the first aggressive move.

However im like a switch as soon as they give me passive aggressive behaviour i switch into fuck you mode, eg yes and no answers only, pretend to not hear 50% of what they say, and walking away from them when they are talking to me in mid sentence, eg i give no fucks broadcast to them.

One "chef" foid even went mad and ballistic at me over fucking trivial shit like drying fucking tupperware incorrectly, despite me literally doing all of her jobs for her in food preperation, even this was not enough and she literally screeched in my face. The worst bit was not this but this dumbass becky lower tier 4-5/10 "manager" who was pretty condescending and said slowly you have to dry them up its got germs ok ok, backing the foid chef to the hilt giving me nothing.

I hammered the chef and dressed her down in public and literally shouted and intimidated her back, but i couldnt to the manager as i would have been fired on the spot for sure.

A lot of other people in the place including the head chef has actually backed me up and said the "chef" was in the worng and by implication the manager as well as she backed up the chef and shat on me. However literally everyone who is backing me are men LOLOLOLOLOLOL
So by extension i have failed the personality detector and herrr derrr failo everything i do is wrong for the wahmen
but objectively looking at it, as men are doing they completely back me. Even as much the head chef stated he will force the "chef" foid to apologise to me as he said her response was pathetic and he spoke to a lot of people that the foid chef was wrong.

can people see subhumanity throught the mask lol i thought was safe from FACEISM fascism

Do you think im possibly a head shape cel eg fucked up head shape eg non chad warrior head shape, so instantly they dont respect you

The workplace is horrible environment for incels.

Which is why Mexican cartels are actually recruiting them in large numbers.

They are extremely underutilized and gangs know this.

Gymceling works only if your body composition is what's holding you back.

so i have my answer obviously it wasnt that i was fat

so what about the mask how do they sense subhumanity nehind the mask

do you think probably head shape cel eg alien skullcel

i am 5 foot 10 not that short and no balding and as i said pretty jacked right now

Gymmaxxing is cope if you're face is undesirable, and it's simp behaviour actually. Working out,getting ripped in order to impress a worthless,low iq,vapid foid.
Even if i had a better face i still wouldn't go to the gym,i'm not gonna be a pathetic simp trying to impress worthless holes. If they wanna suck my dick as i am good,if not idgaff.

Gymmaxxing is cope if you're face is undesirable, and it's simp behaviour actually. Working out,getting ripped in order to impress a worthless,low iq,vapid foid.
Even if i had a better face i still wouldn't go to the gym,i'm not gonna be a pathetic simp trying to impress worthless holes. If they wanna suck my dick as i am good,if not idgaff.
The main reason i do gym is to get big to intimidate normans especially men who give youn more respect and dont shit on you as much as you can intimidate maxxxx on them if you reach a certain level.

I know im getting jack off women this is why i am posting here lol

A fat guy who's 6'2 is always going to be more intimidating than a 5'10 muscular guy.
riggggght tell that to mike tyson and rocky marciano

wang

Last edited:
thoughts to thread @Gymcelled

Perfect way to explain it

The only times I've ever seen or heard of anyone changing their life with gymceling is if someone with good genetics just happens to be obese or very out of shape

It's never an ugly loser or a manlet.

In general though gymceling's effectiveness depends a lot on height and frame so it's still tied to your genetics