Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think anything could make me genuinely happy

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
it's all copes
if you manage to cope until your natural death, you're somehow stronger - nah, you're just high
you'll die anyway and then you can take all your achievements with you to hell

Having lots and lots of money would improve by quality of life 10 fold

It depends upon how you define happiness, but I don't believe that anybody is genuinely happy. As you said, it's all copes. Joyful, happy feelings are just your brain mistaking a reduction in negative value as an actually truly created positive. But it's hard to tell for sure, as I've been depressed for years, I only ever really feel "happy" when I orgasm. Either way, the point is that most if not all happiness is essentially an illusion. We believe that our existence allows us to enjoy things, when in reality we only enjoy activities because of a preexisting deprivation imposed by our own existence.

You should still copemaxx though, unless you can actually rope then it's the next best thing.

Things that will make you genuinely happy:
  • big titty goth gf
  • skinny prime jb asian gf
  • caring mommy gf

I think a caring girlfriend would make me happy however this is too much I want since I'm ugly and incapable of getting a gf

my options are going to sleep or taking drugs if i want true happiness

True everything is just a cope. Even the very things that we desire the most like sex, or a relationship are just copes by the end of the day. Who will might make us temporarly feel some sort of happiness but said happiness will soon fade away most likely before we even have realised that we stopped being depressed.
It depends upon how you define happiness, but I don't believe that anybody is genuinely happy. As you said, it's all copes. Joyful, happy feelings are just your brain mistaking a reduction in negative value as an actually truly created positive. But it's hard to tell for sure, as I've been depressed for years, I only ever really feel "happy" when I orgasm. Either way, the point is that most if not all happiness is essentially an illusion. We believe that our existence allows us to enjoy things, when in reality we only enjoy activities because of a preexisting deprivation imposed by our own existence.

You should still copemaxx though, unless you can actually rope then it's the next best thing.
This tbh. Do you consider yourself an antinatalist?

Becoming Rich would make me happy. But I know that's never going to happen. Sigh. I just await my demise and look forward to that day as I age more and more.

I'd be genuinely happy if I got you know what but it would probably fade after some time.

Everything is ephemeral in this realm.

I wish I were at least wealthy. It’s be such a wonderful cope.