Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t think all women are bad

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Yes, because word “bad” can’t describe their level of atrociousness

good turn of the phrase

imo all humans are inherently shit and selfish and would kill and torture whitout mercy and remorse if there were no consequences, they do it often even if there are consequences.

and females are human so obviously they are complete selfish shit if you let them,

and we as society let them females run amok with the hearts of boys with no consequences at all, even if the treatment leads to suicide or school schootings.

so obviously they do it because they can.

Ba bum psh.
F52DAC14 C96D 4F1B 9847 5E5568BFFC60

Legitimately got me wondering what kind of good ones you would've listed. Was slightly disappointed as it would have been an interesting read.

They are vile evil creatures. We'd be better off eliminating them all and replacing them with waifubots. Baby steps obviously.

Legitimately got me wondering what kind of good ones you would've listed. Was slightly disappointed as it would have been an interesting read.
There are none

There are none
I was expecting a strawman joke like here's an example, "Nuns aren't bad. They just give up their life to god." or something stupid.

Having a list of all the good girls out there would've been a hilarious read as no one with a brain would believe it.

Having a list of all the good girls out there would've been a hilarious read as no one with a brain would believe it.
But there would be no point because they don't exist

But there would be no point because they don't exist
Really are a buzzkill. Next if I ask about a joke about the Easter Bunny you would say there's no point because it doesn't exist.

Really are a buzzkill. Next if I ask about a joke about the Easter Bunny you would say there's no point because it doesn't exist.
But that wouldn't be funny