Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t think all women are bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
This might be an unpopular opinion, and I can only speak from experience but I’ve noticed that a lot of older women, for example, have treated me very well. They seem to be from a different generation, one that had more empathy and respect than the current one. Perhaps the issue with modern day women is that they lack the respect that their elders had.

Also, I don’t think that every single woman is the same. Sure, some women are cruel but I think it’s wrong to generalise and say that all women are the same in that regard.

Just my opinion.

The floodgates have been opened.

Middle aged people love me for some reason, I get along better with people 3 times my age than my own classmates lol. I can sorta see that cuz my friends moms are pretty nice to me I guess. Can’t hate anyone who’s making me mac n cheese

Middle aged people love me for some reason, I get along better with people 3 times my age than my own classmates lol. I can sorta see that cuz my friends moms are pretty nice to me I guess. Can’t hate anyone who’s making me mac n cheese
Truth

JFL when older women call you handsome when your face is deformed

50+ yr old foids usually like me. And they're the only foids who are impressed by my engineering degree

And yeah some foids of my age are at least polite or friendly towards me (but with ZERO sign of attraction/interest)

Not every foid is passive aggressive/hateful etc. But maybe I'm just not ugly enough. I think when you're like a 2/10 or worse it might be different
JFL when older women call you handsome when your face is deformed
Had it happen to me

AWALT means AWALT, no exceptions. Same thing happened with MGTOWs back in the day, they just didn't fucking get it and always talked about exceptions to the rule. It's ALL women, not "ALL women (but some are good)". Even if they seem good or an exception, their logic and thought process and behavior is the same as every other woman's, maybe just disguised or not unleashed until later on. But their basic programming is the same.

Never met a woman who treated me good, 90 years old or 9. They're all fucking bitches to me

Women themselves aren't bad, what is most repulsive and "bad" about them is their nature (eg hypergamy, gynocentric tendencies ...) which is something they have no control over (especially post sexual liberation era which let them loose) ;
A lion isn't evil for hunting and eating a deer, it's in his nature .

Just because a female treats you good, it does not mean that she genuinely is good. Instead, she is most likely just virtue signaling.

Women themselves aren't bad, what is most repulsive and "bad" about them is their nature (eg hypergamy, gynocentric tendencies ...) which is something they have no control over (especially post sexual liberation era which let them loose) ;
A lion isn't evil for hunting and eating a deer, it's in his nature .
Yes this is true. Their nature is all wrong but they can’t help it.

Yes this is true. Their nature is all wrong but they can’t help it.
The easiest way to see this in action is in children, I've had multiple encounters where kids were literally scared of me, one time a kid even looked at me and said "You ! Ugly !", fucking brutal .

Yeah and do they offer to spread their legs for you? I see plenty of fuckable thin middle aged women. Who cares what they say. Who gives a fuck if a bitch is nice or not. Its about can you fuck their pleasure hole or not. If they dont offer their pussy to you to pound then they can fuck off

I don't wanna fuck old boomers.

Old women have higher testosterone levels so they're not really foids.

Most foids show visible disgust upon being in my presence or being forced to look at or make eye contact with me like in a hallway or walking towards my direction. They would have all incels die a gruesome, painful, and slow death if they could.

They hate me so I hate them. It's only fair.
This might be an unpopular opinion, and I can only speak from experience but I’ve noticed that a lot of older women, for example, have treated me very well. They seem to be from a different generation, one that had more empathy and respect than the current one.
They're gonna die out soon anyway

Older foids know you will have no urge to get with them so you are harmless. If you were their same age you would feel the same repulsion you get from foids your own age.

you haven't met older women that never married then

I hate women collectively. Also never had a female friend, nor have women ever approached me/shown interest.

I agree very much, My mom, aunts, and even some of my female cousins in my generation are very well behaved and subordinate, mostly due to our strong family bonds. One of my female cousins even married a 5'5 framelet despite her being 5'10. Women can be good, but only after being domesticated and tamed. No different than dogs, cows, sheep, or of course, human children in that regard.

JFL at this soy thread. Go to IncelsWithoutHate, you'll be welcomed there by other cucked incels like yourself.

WE NEED TO GO BACK

JFL at this soy thread. Go to IncelsWithoutHate, you'll be welcomed there by other cucked incels like yourself.
Yeah been treated like shit by every woman me entire life. they all bad cuz all treat like shit cuz i ugly
simpleas.

This might be an unpopular opinion, and I can only speak from experience but I’ve noticed that a lot of older women, for example, have treated me very well. They seem to be from a different generation, one that had more empathy and respect than the current one. Perhaps the issue with modern day women is that they lack the respect that their elders had.

Also, I don’t think that every single woman is the same. Sure, some women are cruel but I think it’s wrong to generalise and say that all women are the same in that regard.

Just my opinion.

I wonder how much people on this website legitimately think that every woman is a whore / terrible human being.

To imply there was some time in history where women treated or viewed men better than they do now in any genuine way is such revisionist bullshit. From the dawn of time women have pit men against one another within the context of streamline the process of determining who's worthy of providing genetically healthy children for them. I've seen many threads like this and I've heard many like-minded "redpilled" men arguing that women would be so much better off if it wasn't for the "neo-liberal, globalist, elitist, feminist agenda" corrupting muh traditional western woman and it's such a bullshit cop-out. Women are innately hostile towards men who they deem genetically unfit and there will always be this conflict as long as women and men exist in the same space.

Last edited:
I have a different opinion therefore I’m a “cuck”. Yeah, go fuck yourself bro. This isn’t a cult.

I have a different opinion therefore I’m a “cuck”. Yeah, go fuck yourself bro. This isn’t a cult.

JFL at not believing in AWALT theory and calling yourself a blackpiller.

JFL at not believing in AWALT theory and calling yourself a blackpiller.
No I don’t believe AWALT. It’s a ridiculous thing to believe that every single woman on this planet is exactly the same.

No I don’t believe AWALT. It’s a ridiculous thing to believe that every single woman on this planet is exactly the same.

JFL im just trolling. im making these remarks as reverse psychology to highlight how ridiculous some incels are in their thinking.

But yeah, no shit not EVERY woman is bad, when we say we hate women, we clearly dont mean ALL women, we mean women IN GENERAL.

What was the point in making this 'water is wet' tier thread?

As human beings in terms of being on friendly terms, I dislike about 65% of women, but I also dislike about 65% of men too so.....

In terms of dating? I genuinely am more frustrated with women in their nature in who they are, generally speaking. It is what it is, but I can't help but be frustrated at it and vent online.
For me, there's just a lot of things about women that I feel and can't genuinely say in real life.

We all know, for example, that women are just as bad as men when it comes to sexual desire. We know there's a lot of hidden expectations women have of men to be breadwinners, to be in shape, to be a sexual master, and to be aggressive that they don't say. We all know the bluepilled shit like "soul mate" and "fate" and "million fish in the sea" is all bullshit. We all know that when you get passed your early 20s and have no dating experience you are pretty much fucked.

This stuff is all hidden and if you say it in public, you are seen as deviant and socially awkward.

But yeah, no shit not EVERY woman is bad, when we say we hate women, we clearly dont mean ALL women, we mean women IN GENERAL.

Last edited:
JFL im just trolling. im making these remarks as reverse psychology to highlight how ridiculous some incels are in their thinking.

What was the point in making this 'water is wet' tier thread?
I get the impression that most people here genuinely believe that all women are bad and I’m just offering a different opinion, that’s all. Some people here would hate their own mothers if someone said it was blackpilled to do so.

Older women are nice to sexually non-dimorphic celibates because they are post-menopause and therefore in a "nurturing children" mindset rather than a sexual selection mindset.

oh shit, here we go again
hqdefault.jpg

They treat u better because tehy are now old used up whores, if they were young again they would still treat you like dogshit. Its over.

If they were young again then you would have been treated like shit

Some people here would hate their own mothers if someone said it was blackpilled to do so.

Yes, those are incels with NPC thinking, they only know how to follow others and do what they're told like a subservient dog.
Ironically, The whole point of being blackpilled is to be able to think for yourself.

Personally i have nothing against the women of my family as they never harmed me (unlike modern non-family related foids), my sister and mother actually respect themselves and maintain traditional family values.

Im not going to group females of my family and modern-day degenerate whores who enjoy partaking in gangbangs, rough sex, orgies etc. in the same catergory just because the one thing in common between them is that they both happen to be women, that is illogical and literally NPC-tier thinking

Last edited:

Just my opinion.

A good point.

This might be an unpopular opinion, and I can only speak from experience but I’ve noticed that a lot of older women, for example, have treated me very well
they treat you well because they are out of the sexual market so they don't have to reject undesirable men anymore, but if they were 20 all those sweet ladies wuold treat you like shit.
they're just the older version of the young girls who are ignoring you and looking you like you're a monster...
AWALT is legit

I’ve noticed that a lot of older women, for example, have treated me very well. They seem to be from a different generation, one that had more empathy and respect than the current one. Perhaps the issue with modern day women is that they lack the respect that their elders had.

In a different thread a while back another user pointed out one of the reasons why this is ie the phenomenon of why older women seem to treat our kind better than younger women our own age and what he pointed out is that this is basically because they are in menopause now and their previous youthful desires to get fucked and impregnated by Chad only are if not gone greatly diminished and that if they were still young and “in heat” so to speak they would react to us with the same open hostility/standoffishness/bitch shields up nature as women our own age react to us with now as a kind of evolutionary/natural stop gap measure that is again basically saying to us without actually saying a literal word:

“Hey buddy, you best move along and quickly because this womb is for impregnating by Chad only! So don’t you even dare bother wasting even one second of my time!! As my biological clock is ticking and I need to find a Chad to dump his sperm into me before it runs out!!!”

Don’t get me wrong though bro.

The cultural aspect of your post is correct but all of us I’m sure have noticed that none of these seemingly nice cougars out there from a different kinder to men era, ever seem to exhibit any sexual attraction or interest in us whatsoever and offer to be our very own “Mrs. Robinson”.

Last edited:
Older foids know you will have no urge to get with them so you are harmless. If you were their same age you would feel the same repulsion you get from foids your own age.