Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I dont think about inceldom right now, because i got carried away by a video game

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

卐Aspie pride world wide卐
★★
It hasnt happened to me in years. This game is all i think about right now. Its the new Age of Mythology Retold. I played the original game as a kid but i never played multiplayer.

I bought the Retold version now and i play multiplayer everyday, and its just so fun.

Retold has shit graphics and voicing, but the gameplay is much better than the original game. The civilisations are more balanced now, and you can use godpowers as much as you like now.

I havent got carried away by a video game like this for years.

Buy this game too, maybe we can play this game together.

Inceldom discussion because i actually dont think about sex thanks to this game.

Same, i got into Once Human and dont think about anything else lol. Its a perfect game for me. Zombie apocalypse with crafting and farming.

Gaming has been so shit lately but I found one game that I enjoy a lot and can sink many hours in is Factorio. Try it out, it's pretty good.