Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i dont see the point in living.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i just dont see the point. i had to watch my mom die of cancer in my living room at 14 years old i had to get made fun of by everyone at school everyday and i had to cry my eyes out everyday just for no one to listen because i never had any friends and everyone thought i was weird.

i just want to sleep forever.

I’d literally wanna live if I were wealthy and had big booty white woman, Asians, and latinas bouncing on my fucking dick every single day, feeling her tight anus grip my shit. But I don’t get to experience that so yeah.

i just dont see the point. i had to watch my mom die of cancer in my living room at 14 years old i had to get made fun of by everyone at school everyday and i had to cry my eyes out everyday just for no one to listen because i never had any friends and everyone thought i was weird.

There is no fucking point 1 person forced me into this shit hole i never aimed a gun at her head i never said birth me no she did that on her own accord and now i'm stuck in this hell

Diamonds are made under pressure