Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i don't see the point anymore

noosesupply

noosesupply

The pessimist was right all along.
★★
i dont know how some people here are in their 30s. It's everyday the same waking up early to go wagecuck at a job for 8h just to go home and have some time for youself just to repeat untill you can finally rot in your room for 2 days just to start again. i don't wan to do this shit until im old. JFL at boomers who expect you to wage away till you are 68. I had my fun more or less as a teenager and now it's just working untill you are dead, but just neeting away is not an option cause of my monkeybrain i decade if i spend too much time without a routine.

How do you cope guys?

You should neetmaxx, tbh. But you need to find a way for yourself to have a routine and structure in your day
If you are wagecucking without plan you are literally a slave

food,games,internet aint life greeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

You honestly stop worrying about every little detail as you grow older, teens + early 20's you polarize all your problems. Plus as you age you sorta except your fate after a while and see people in situations your hella glad your not in. I'm not saying this is a good thing btw

Music and videogames, but they're getting boring. I've been NEETing for 3 years now, I don't really have much to live for at this point.

im w8 something big to happen soon and i now i never get old

same here, feel you OP