Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't see any young bald guys around

B

baldpill

Greycel
Where the fuck are they?

Like, bald guys in their 30/40s sure. Guys norwooding sure. But I don't think I've ever seen a young bald in his late teens/early 20s, despite them being a statistic that's higher than 0% when you look online.

Are they all LDAR-maxxing/hikikomori-maxxing? Did they all kill themselves? I feel so underrepresented.

Now that I think about it there's a couple of them, like that bald pianist on youtube. But they're all talked as "bald guy that does X" or "guy that does X despite being bald". What a fucking joke

There simply aren't many bald guys i that age range. Even I looked quite alright back then compared to now

No hair = no life

Where the fuck are they?

Like, bald guys in their 30/40s sure. Guys norwooding sure. But I don't think I've ever seen a young bald in his late teens/early 20s, despite them being a statistic that's higher than 0% when you look online.

Are they all LDAR-maxxing/hikikomori-maxxing? Did they all kill themselves? I feel so underrepresented.

Now that I think about it there's a couple of them, like that bald pianist on youtube. But they're all talked as "bald guy that does X" or "guy that does X despite being bald". What a fucking joke
There simply aren't many bald guys i that age range. Even I looked quite alright back then compared to now
No hair = no life

View: https://youtu.be/5zbtc9NijGU

This poor man is 23 and bald. The norwood reaper personally had beef with this nigga

Last edited:
Yeah they stay inside more than attractive people. Upper tier normies that are well dressed go outside more than other men.

m
Where the fuck are they?

my grandad was young (20) when he was bald but frankly he was this ripped military guy and did well with the ladies while stationed in germany. (he met my grandma while stationed in germany post WWII)