Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't see any solidarity among incels as a group.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Something I've noticed after being on psl forums for years is that incels have 0 solidarity and a sense of brotherhood among ourselves. I remember on lookism.net how incels would dox each other hoping to destroy the other user all to earn some favours and nudes from foid users. The entire forum went to shit once women were allowed there. It was a complete shit show. We aren't much better than the normies that we so despise. We call each other brocels but still stab behind each other's backs. I don't see the strong conviction and commitment to ideals that I have seen among other groups of men like political parties etc. Most you aren't even firm in your beliefs so when the push comes to shove everyone fizzles out. There will never be an incel revolution. No incel is your friend. Remember this.

Last edited:
I think there are some cool users but I do agree that most incels here would sell eachother out for a chance with a woman

that's because you joined in 2024

Yes. Pussy is more important than male friends but I do think there might be exceptions. I hope not everyone here is a slave to their impulses.

I know for a fact @Friezacel would execute me and even torture if he got a chance to get some pussy (I think I would do the same but I don't really know)

I think there are some cool users but I do agree that most incels here would sell eachother out for a chance with a woman
I wouldn’t sell out anyone here, let alone the few brocels like you I regularly interact with. My group of followers and guys I chat with regularly is more of a social life that I ever had anywhere else

Yes. Pussy is more important than male friends but I do think there might be exceptions. I hope not everyone here is a slave to their impulses.

I know for a fact @Friezacel would execute me and even torture if he got a chance to get some pussy (I think I would do the same but I don't really know)
@To koniec @DarkStar @ChudMasterofBation

I’d never betray you Saar.

Incels in general as group have only one common trait - being a low status virgins. Just look on all racewars or accusing others of being fakecels etc

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel

I’d never betray you Saar.

Incels are already one of the lowest of the low. Genetically bad looks = genetically bad everything else most likely.

Incels in general as group have only one common trait - being a low status virgins. Just look on all racewars or accusing others of being fakecels etc

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel

It's male nature in general but we've seen many men overcome their individual greed to come together and do something big but their needs to stronger driving forces than being a low status virgin to push men to the extreme.

Lol water anyone who’s been in incel cord knows this. Incels on discord are the worst it’s some ugly freak subhuman who will leak your shit or openly/subtly mock your looks.

Lol if you wouldn’t rat out on these rodents if you could.

Incels have 0 sense of solidarity most Incels are ur enemy and wouldn’t care what happen to you.

Discord incels would legit dicksuck a chad who killed their family over a random LTN incel lol.

It's male nature in general but we've seen many men overcome their individual greed to come together and do something big but their needs to stronger driving forces than being a low status virgin to push men to the extreme.
It will not be Incels by themselves who do this man. Maybe Incels who agree on certain things but incels as a whole never and even the agreeing on certain things part is cope.

It’s best to stay away from incel communities especially on discord if you’re incel. A lot of discord Incels honestly deserve to die alone and get bullied I wish I could do it irl to them

Ngl most of us aren't even disciplined to that degree. Maybe due to having shitty/no fathers, shitty lives (can't trust normies) or whatever the reason might be. Fuck all that self improvement crap but that's why there can't be any incel movement.

It will not be Incels by themselves who do this man. Maybe Incels who agree on certain things but incels as a whole never and even the agreeing on certain things part is cope.

It’s best to stay away from incel communities especially on discord if you’re incel. A lot of discord Incels honestly deserve to die alone and get bullied I wish I could do it irl to them
One toilet enters a discord general chat and everyone loses their mind kek

When you think about it some of worst cel here were guys like @Diocel who openly said as last post that he never was a incel and gave giga bluepilled advice and just left this place.

@KillNiggers

One toilet enters a discord general chat and everyone loses their mind kek
Yup discord is awful. I could see solidarity on this forum never on discord
When you think about it some of worst cel here were guys like @Diocel who openly said as last post that he never was a incel and gave giga bluepilled advice and just left this place.
Yea I know he was a turbo fag

@KillNiggers
Can you link that thread? Wasn't he a very prolific poster on thr forum in 2021-2022

Deep inside we're all jealous, resentful, and self-centered beings even if we're able to sympathize with one another occasionally. We sure as hell aren't the exception to human nature.

@KillNiggers
Is that the guy who said he had a gf?

nah that was a mod which latter got cucked by 3/10 bpd slut
also don't forget users like @gummybearcel or whatevER his name was

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel

Men overall have no solidarity or real in-group bias
This is partially why men are so disenfranchised and unhappy

Because a lot of incels have retarded opinions

Men overall have no solidarity or real in-group bias
This is partially why men are so disenfranchised and unhappy
Generally yes but I feel it's because inceldom is a state of hopelessness than an ideology. If it was ideology it would be an entirely different story.

Generally yes but I feel it's because inceldom is a state of hopelessness than an ideology. If it was ideology it would be an entirely different story.
The scientific breakdown of involuntary celibacy's effects is more than confirmed at this point. We should be receiving reparations from the government for enduring such a poor state of being.

Selling out for a foid especially one who doesn't like you is truly retarded. Anyone who does that loves dicks in their ass

Something I've noticed after being on psl forums for years is that incels have 0 solidarity and a sense of brotherhood among ourselves. I remember on lookism.net how incels would dox each other hoping to destroy the other user all to earn some favours and nudes from foid users. The entire forum went to shit once women were allowed there. It was a complete shit show. We aren't much better than the normies that we so despise. We call each other brocels but still stab behind each other's backs. I don't see the strong conviction and commitment to ideals that I have seen among other groups of men like political parties etc. Most you aren't even firm in your beliefs so when the push comes to shove everyone fizzles out. There will never be an incel revolution. No incel is your friend. Remember this.
The incel movement is a failure.

>PSL forums
>incel

:feelskek:

I dont agree most people here are alright in serious situations and give friendly replies.

Simply use the ignore and report button when you see a faggot whos annoying thinking hes some hacker doxxer god and you ll enjoy the site more.

Stop making baseless accusations against me you kike

Stop making baseless accusations against me you kike
Not baseless if you said you would exterminate all life just to fuck a stacy.