Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't see a reality outside of this here, what to do?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
Maybe I admit that the incel way of thinking about the world is not the healthiest of all

I can admit this

But whatever? the world is not what we want it to be it is what it is

I really wish someone could point out to me where incels don't exist because I'm not able to see

we've discovered the brutal truth about the world.

“Nothing comes into being in time,” writes Schelling. “Rather, in each thing time comes into being immediately from eternity into the new…The beginning of time is in each thing, and, indeed, each thing is the same as the eternal beginning. Each particular comes into being through this cision through which the world comes into being”

I'm going to undergo seminal retention, get drunk, isolate myself and focus my thoughts on nature

Maybe I admit that the incel way of thinking about the world is not the healthiest of all

I can admit this

But whatever? the world is not what we want it to be it is what it is

I really wish someone could point out to me where incels don't exist because I'm not able to see
There is a reality outside....... just not for you and not for me

There's not really a biological solution for us that's legal. Our great ancestors probably raped women when no one found them attractive but these days that's not really possible without major consequences.

You're going to have to find your own solution or cope.