Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't remember what full 8 hour sleep feels like

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I only sleep (barely) 3-4 hours a night. I wake up multiple times and have hard time getting sleep again :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Thank God for Benzos and Ambien.

When I was on SSRIs, I managed to sleep 20 hours within a single day once

I don’t remember what sleeping less than 8hrs feels like tbh

When i was wageslaving i couldn't sleep more than 5 hours. That's how bad it is for your health. Now I can sleep around 7 hours maybe

I have 9 hour sleep session

Probably sinintus

I never wake up at night tbh

Happened to me today. Woke up after barely 6 hours of sleep but couldn't fall asleep again. I have a hard time falling sleep when the sun is already out :feelsrope:

i dont know what sleep is like since i go unconscious everytime it happens

I'm jealous tbh
Yeah, Ambien is crazy. My day is ruined somehow? Self-induced snoozze for about 7 or so hours. Wake up? Pop another.

I only sleep (barely) 3-4 hours a night. I wake up multiple times and have hard time getting sleep again :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I've been knocking myself out with sedatives on weekdays and alcohol on the weekends and sleeping for 12 hours at a time. This can't be good honestly, I need to stop rotting...

Do Meditation u will need less sleep and get better sleep too

I sleep at 3am until 11pm, everyday. And always tired.