Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i don't recognise many of you

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i have been around this forum for a while son and most of you i dont recognise from my best years. i feel like a brit walking through the streets of london and seeing nothing but pakis and nogs. who the fuck are you? everytime i see a 2018 or 2017 join date post in my thread it eases a bit but for the most part you are all foreigners to me. you are all invaders. and let me tell you, son, i will flush all you filthy subhumans out of my realm before long:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsstudy::smonk::smonk:

I’ve been lurking here since 1999 when this forum was first created

It's over for white ethnic Londoners in 2022.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsLSD:

i have been around this forum for a while son and most of you i dont recognise from my best years. i feel like a brit walking through the streets of london and seeing nothing but pakis and nogs. who the fuck are you? everytime i see a 2018 or 2017 join date post in my thread it eases a bit but for the most part you are all foreigners to me. you are all invaders. and let me tell you, son, i will flush all you filthy subhumans out of my realm before long:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsstudy::smonk::smonk:
:fuk:

I was living in the west wing while you were professionally wrestling

Is something wrong with that?
Other than being late to the party and not knowing a lot about the blackpill before 2020-2021, no. I was half-joking about being upset.

I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten,
Look away, look away, look away, Dixie Land.
In Dixie Land where I was born in, early on a frosty mornin',
Look away, look away, look away, Dixie Land.
Then I wish I was in Dixie, hooray! hooray!
In Dixie Land I'll take my stand to live and die in Dixie,
Away, away, away down South in Dixie,
Away, away, away down South in Dixie

I'm wearing a disguise!

And who are you