Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't really think I'd be happy even if I ascended

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I guess that's just how it is. I missed these things when they were actually important, when they could have shaped my whole personality and world-view. I'm broken at this point. All I'll be able to experience is the total self awareness I have to be in sea of despair that is life. No where to run to, no lies to tell yourself, no hope.

The universe doesn't care, no one really cares. God doesn't exist. And if they did, so what? You're alone and impotent, there's really nothing you can do to change anything, you can just watch, bestialized, the world's and your own body degradation. It is what it is.

Damn, I really need some serotonin in my brain right now...

You deserve a virgin dyke looking tomboy more than any of us tbh

Can relate. Also I will still be ugly

You deserve a virgin dyke looking tomboy more than any of us tbh
lmao

not really tho I'm a piece of shit, some truecels here deserve it more than I. But thank you for you kind words brocel, I wish you the best as well.

lmao

not really tho I'm a piece of shit, some truecels here deserve it more than I. But thank you for you kind words brocel, I wish you the best as well.
Most if not all of the truecels dipped, roped or got banned

I missed out on a lot of stuff. But I'd be pretty happy with an average looking virgin wife.

I am also doomed to miss out on everything as well. The least the government can do is provide me with a virgin gf and give me great amounts of money