Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i don't really talk to uglee boys

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
- people make fun of me and say that it's cuz i can't afford braces and people tell me stupid things like boys will never like me with teeth like this.

- boys ever say anything?

- i don't really talk to boys teeheee.

translation: i don't really talk to non-good looking 8th graders (she's 14).

- *to her mother* i'm going to pay for her braces.

(her life literally flashed before her eyes when she realized that she will be eligible for chads when she enters the high-school next year)

- you've got to promise me that after we do that and after your teeth are perfect, that you are a nice person and not a bitch.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

what the fuck were you thinking? her looking good is going to make her a bitch. and that niceness that she is going to project later on is going to be fake as fuck. fucking cuck.

smug piece of shit, that cuck doctor should've helped out a boy, but he didn't, he chose to help out a young pretty girl (looks halo confirmed), no one wants to help a boy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHKTiejfUY

me for example i got cucked out of my ortho treatment when i was a child. i was reminded often how "they" would get me braces but "they" didn't.

i was a mouth breather, if i had gotten my palate expanders and braces as a kid i wouldn't have a shit narrow mouth with a recessed jaw. when i went to my ortho 1,5 months ago he told me that i would need a bimax.

heheee, when you grow up you will understand that money is hard earned and you will appreciate it much more when you are an adult and get things for your self.

sincerely,
mother (or any other shit parent)​

Hehe

- people make fun of me and say that it's cuz i can't afford braces and people tell me stupid things like boys will never like me with teeth like this.

- boys ever say anything?

- i don't really talk to boys teeheee.

translation: i don't really talk to non-good looking 8th graders (she's 14).

- *to her mother* i'm going to pay for her braces.

(her life literally flashed before her eyes when she realized that she will be eligible for chads when she enters the high-school next year)

- you've got to promise me that after we do that and after your teeth are perfect, that you are a nice person and not a bitch.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

what the fuck were you thinking? her looking good is going to make her a bitch. and that niceness that she is going to project later on is going to be fake as fuck. fucking cuck.

smug piece of shit, that cuck doctor should've helped out a boy, but he didn't, he chose to help out a young pretty girl (looks halo confirmed), no one wants to help a boy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHKTiejfUY

me for example i got cucked out of my ortho treatment when i was a child. i was reminded often how "they" would get me braces but "they" didn't.

i was a mouth breather, if i had gotten my palate expanders and braces as a kid i wouldn't have a shit narrow mouth with a recessed jaw. when i went to my ortho 1,5 months ago he told me that i would need a bimax.

heheee, when you grow up you will understand that money is hard earned and you will appreciate it much more when you are an adult and get things for your self.

sincerely,
mother (or any other shit parent)​

View attachment 438165

View attachment 438160
View attachment 438161
View attachment 438162
View attachment 438163

That dentist who helped her out probably more likely be a pedophile who secretly wanted to fuck her. Fucking creep. He obliviously wouldn't help her if she is a male in the first place. Will he still help her if she is low-tier Becky? Probably not.

That dentist who helped her out probably more likely be a pedophile who secretly wanted to fuck her. Fucking creep. He obliviously wouldn't help her if she is a male in the first place.

my eyes are deformed, wheres my free surgery?

Attachments

• 1615120349742.jpg
    1615120349742.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 13
This bitch does not sound 14.

She's definitely going to age like milk. Especially after all the drugs and fucking she's going to participate in by 20