Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't really care for women who drink alcohol

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★
I never drink alcohol because I hate the taste but so many women on Tinder and bumble and at the bar in there 20s and 30s drink alcohol.

They drink cocktails which supress the bad taste of alcohol

Most alcohol tastes like shit. You only drink it to get drunk

They can't live without vices. It's the same with foids who can't live without processed carbs really. Foids are way more addicted to it. Whenever i'm on the train home and a foid sits down behind me all i hear is them opening a candy bar, plastic sounds. Fucking carb junkies.

Jews promote the use of alcohol for goyim, simple as that.

Jews promote the use of alcohol for goyim, simple as that.
They can't live without vices. It's the same with foids who can't live without processed carbs really. Foids are way more addicted to it. Whenever i'm on the train home and a foid sits down behind me all i hear is them opening a candy bar, plastic sounds. Fucking carb junkies.
Most alcohol tastes like shit. You only drink it to get drunk
Thanks for those enlightening answers.

I never drink alcohol because I hate the taste but so many women on Tinder and bumble and at the bar in there 20s and 30s drink alcohol.
Sweet drinks/cocktails to get drunk and fucked by Chad/Tyrone. They're cheap party sluts. They trick thirsty betas to buy them these expensive drinks and love to reject them, mock them while rejecting them.