Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't particularly care that women go for Chads, I just want them to stop lying.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Reality of life is that attractive people have better, more fulfilling lives. All I'm asking is that these women don't open their mouths and brazenly lie to me that they don't care about looks or status. Not to mention how much women care about men being neurotypical and good mental health. Just shut your mouth and don't lie to men, that's the most infuriating part. No one cares about your virtue signaling and that you like shorter men but your boyfriend is 6'5.

Fucking roasties, just shut the fuck up and don't lie to men. We already know you like steroid abusing psychopaths, murderers, people who bully and mog others, people are good looking and neurotypical. Don't claim that you like the nice, good average men when you don't. The average man makes less than 50k in US, is slightly overweight and balding. You don't like average men.

Sorry bros for the shit thread I just needed to vent

Posts like this allow me to satisfy my great frustration, since I am now mute(Mostly). Thank you.

people who bully and mog others, people are good looking and neurotypical

India

Male

Aggression

foids will always lie its just what their made for

Reality of life is that attractive people have better, more fulfilling lives. All I'm asking is that these women don't open their mouths and brazenly lie to me that they don't care about looks or status. Not to mention how much women care about men being neurotypical and good mental health. Just shut your mouth and don't lie to men, that's the most infuriating part. No one cares about your virtue signaling and that you like shorter men but your boyfriend is 6'5.

Fucking roasties, just shut the fuck up and don't lie to men. We already know you like steroid abusing psychopaths, murderers, people who bully and mog others, people are good looking and neurotypical. Don't claim that you like the nice, good average men when you don't. The average man makes less than 50k in US, is slightly overweight and balding. You don't like average men.
I just want a society without an State is monitorizing ugly men.

100% Agree. They always fuck Chads. If looks doesn't matter than why are they always going for the Chads? Fucking cunts!

Its like society and foids are denying the obvious truth that we can blatently witness with our own two eyes everywhere we look, in media, in social settings on the street etc..

Its all done to preserve their image and self interests, so simps and cucks will continue to lavish them with $$$, worshipping them and licking their feet like simping cucks that they are. Foids will never admit the truth because it goes against their self interest.

But if you go on any social media and look at the things foids post, they are basically screaming it from the rooftops

If they are hones then we would not exist in the first place since eugenics will be earlier in the 18 th century

Same here. They want the guys they want, but that's NOT what pisses me off. What pisses me off is the deliberate lying and gaslighting. But I think times are starting to change, slowly. More and more women are starting to openly admit things because they realize they ain't fooling the plain looking guys anymore.

foids evolved to lie so they don't get their head smashed , if foids were 100% honest the violence against them would skyrocket jfl