Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't need therapy, I need pussy

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
so sick and tired of retards thinking that my shit life can be fixed by therapy when literally the #1 reason my life is shit is because of my lack of pussy or female attention.

Exactly. Therapy only helps if you have legit mental disorders ruining your life. If you are mentally normal and just have a shit life deprived of love and sex, therapy is a waste. I need a loving long term gf, not to pay to talk to someone for an hour

so sick and tired of retards thinking that my shit life can be fixed by therapy when literally the #1 reason my life is shit is because of my lack of pussy or female attention.
Therapy won't do shit to solve your inceldom

i want to give a pussy the rapy

And it won’t solve your lack of friends either
and if you say anything spicy, the therapist might very well report you to the police.
i swear, its like therapy was a psyop so the police can arrest people easier, improve their careers and so the prisons keep receiving more tax money from the government to contain people.

And it won’t solve your lack of friends either
Therapists are paid to talk to you. Therapists don't actually care about you, they are just there to do their job and receive those weekly paychecks

Rizz up your therapist fr

and if you say anything spicy, the'll report you to the police.
i swear, its like therapy was a psyop so police can arrest people easier so they can improve their careers and so the prisons keep receiving more tax money from the government to contain people.
Yep. And, if you say you’re suicidal, they’ll report that too and get you in a mental institution

Therapists are paid to talk to you. Therapists don't actually care about you, they are just there to do their job and get paid
Yeah, I know. You can’t pay someone to care either. If they actually cared, they’d be interacting with you for free

Therapists are paid to talk to you. Therapists don't actually care about you, they are just there to do their job and get paid
They more than likely let out a laugh at your predicaments after you walk out of the clinic

Yep. And, if you say you’re suicidal, they’ll report that too and get you in a mental institution
same with normies too, if you tell them your depressed or suicidal, they'll call the police and get you carted off to the station.
pretty much why i never tell anyone irl that i'm depressed or suicidal.

Very wise words, brocel
Thanks. It’s crazy though how normies act like therapy magically fixes all your problems. They can stfu about that. I need a girlfriend and some decent friends, not some bluepilled advice. You are much better off spending money on something fun like a muscle car than therapy. That’s what I do. Unfortunately, the car is broken right now and I have to dump around 3k in it to get it fixed. At least it’s fun though and not a waste like therapy

Blackpill is the only therapy for us incels, how the fuck is some normy going to relate to our problems.

Last edited:
same with normies too, if you tell them your depressed or suicidal, they'll call the police and get you carted off to the station.
pretty much why i never tell anyone irl that i'm depressed or suicidal.
Same. I never tell anyone but my mother about my struggles. I can trust her. I trust nobody else IRL. Even the few times I genuinely had a suicide plan, I didn’t even tell her how bad I felt.

Blackpill is the only therapy for us incels, how the fuck is some normy going to relate to our problems.
Hobbies can be therapy too. I like cars as therapy

Same. I never tell anyone but my mother about my struggles. I can trust her. I trust nobody else IRL. Even the few times I genuinely had a suicide plan, I didn’t even tell her how bad I felt.
i fucking hate police, those coppers aren't there to help people or keep people or communities safe, they only want to get paid.
as soon as they stopped getting paid, they would quit en mass.
many of them also come from faggy, middle-class, well off, can-do families and grew up in safe neighbourhoods, so they think their above all the other stupid, smelly peasants in town.
and these stupid, smelly peasants often commit crime to gain money so they can eat and survive ffs.

i fucking hate police, those coppers aren't there to help people or keep people or communities safe, they only want to get paid.
as soon as they stopped getting paid, they would quit en mass.
As long as they are not power trip egotists it’s alright. Any job I get I’m not gonna care about unless I’m paid. That’s just human nature. Can’t hate them for this
many of them also come from faggy, middle-class, well off, can-do families and grew up in safe neighbourhoods, so they think their above all the other stupid, smelly peasants in town.
and these stupid, smelly peasants often commit crime to gain money so they can eat and survive ffs.
Yep. I agree with you on this

Last edited:
WOMEN FROM INCELSS TEARS SHOULD FUCK US TO HEAL US FROM SUFFERING :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
WOMEN FROM INCELSS TEARS SHOULD FUCK US TO HEAL US FROM SUFFERING :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
Her holes would heal me :feelsdevil:
I need to heal with sexual therapy from women
That's precisely why I need to drink her milk. I AM sick.

Her milk can heal me.

As long as they are not power trip egotists it’s alright. Any job I get I’m not gonna care about unless I’m paid. That’s just human nature. Can’t hate them for this

Yep. I agree with you on this
police can only exist in a society that is dysfunctional and violent, and human society by nature, is not dysfunctional or violent
humans are not born evil and are not evil by nature, the environment and circumstances they were born into and surround them shape their views, opinions and morality.
in the past, humans policed and governed themselves, they resolved issues and conflicts by themselves, not the police, not the courts and not the prisons system.

in fact, i think the modern police system as we know it was invented during victorian england.
our society has a police force now because over time, our society became more violent and dysfunctional.
and that was caused by wars, corrupt politicians, unfair social policies, single motherhood, foids and foreigners stealing work, land and opportunities from native men, and the acceptance and worship of nigger culture.

Last edited:
police can only exist in a society that is dysfunctional and violent, and human society by nature, is not dysfunctional or violent
humans are not born evil and are not evil by nature, the environment and circumstances they were born into and surround them shape their views, opinions and morality.
in the past, humans policed and governed themselves, they resolved issues and conflicts by themselves, not the police, not the courts and not the prisons system.

in fact, i think the modern police system as we know it was invented during victorian england.
our society has a police force now because over time, our society became more violent and dysfunctional.
and that was caused by wars, corrupt politicians, unfair social policies, single motherhood, foids and foreigners stealing work, land and opportunities from native men, and the acceptance and worship of nigger culture.
Yes, because England was the first to carry out the industrial revolution and began the urbanization of the population, which moved from villages to cities. Previously, when the majority lived in villages with a population of about 5,000, no one needed the police, because everyone knew about everyone. In big cities, where millions of people and no one knows anyone, they have to use the police.

The police is an institution that is needed only in cities with a huge atomized single population. In villages and small gatherings of people, there is a social interaction when you cannot do something shameful or bad, because the whole village will know about it in one day.

Yes, because England was the first to carry out the industrial revolution and began the urbanization of the population, which moved from villages to cities. Previously, when the majority lived in villages with a population of about 5,000, no one needed the police, because everyone knew about everyone. In big cities, where millions of people and no one knows anyone, they have to use the police.
large towns and cities are breeding grounds for criminals, especially now thanks to shitskins.
western cities that either have a large population of shitskins or white minority populations like ones in the US and UK have most crime.
although the likelihood of me breeding with a foid is unlikely, i would not fucking raise my children in a large town or a city.
i wouldn't even raise them in the town i;m in right now ffs, and we don't have a lot of shitskins here.
do you think theres any crime over in hemyock?

Last edited:
WOMEN'S HOLES CAN HEAL US

WE NEED WOMEN'S HOLES FOR SEX!!!

large towns and cities are breeding grounds for criminals, especially now thanks to shitskins.
western cities that either have a large population of shitskins or white minority populations like ones in the US and UK have most crime.
although the likelihood of me breeding with a foid is unlikely, i would not fucking raise my children in a large town or a city.
i wouldn't even raise them in the town i;m in right now ffs, and we don't have a lot of shitskins here.
do you think theres any crime over in hemyock?
Considering that this is a village with 1.5 thousand people. I am becoming more and more convinced that humans, as a biological species, were not created to live in a large concentration of their own kind. Cities are depersonalized and deprived of social interactions.

Considering that this is a village with 1.5 thousand people. I am becoming more and more convinced that humans, as a biological species, were not created to live in a large concentration of their own kind. Cities are depersonalized and deprived of social interactions.
i heard that large urban areas like cities make people more stressed, anxious and depressed, specifically if these areas lack nature.
there were 3 spots of land in my town that would have been perfect for some nature, but instead, the cUcKed county council decided to build flats and an office building on them instead!
and the flats are properly for the nigger, paki and gandhi "refugees" who will stay here and conveniently never go back home when it becomes safer.

Hobbies can be therapy too. I like cars as therapy
Awesome brocel!, hobbies are definitely therapy, even more so, driving cars or fixing them.:feelsokman: I was just saying, seeing a "professional" therapist is pointless for us, and the blackpill would offer way-more and truthul (often brutal but true) advice, than some normy-professional would. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Awesome brocel!, hobbies are definitely therapy, even more so, driving cars or fixing them.:feelsokman: I was just saying, seeing a "professional" therapist is pointless for us, and the blackpill would offer way-more and truthul advice, than some normy-professional would. But that's just my opinion.
Yep. I don’t care at all about what some normie therapist says

i heard that large urban areas like cities make people more stressed, anxious and depressed, specifically if these areas lack nature.
there were 3 spots of land in my town that would have been perfect for some nature, but instead, the cUcKed county council decided to build flats and an office building on them instead!
and the flats are properly for the nigger, paki and gandhi "refugees" who will stay here and conveniently never go back home when it becomes safer.
It's sad, I like villages with up to 1 thousand inhabitants, because there is literally no crime there, because of the system of checks and balances. If you commit any crime in the village, everyone will immediately find out about it and your reputation will be destroyed, no one will want to deal with you. And there is no need for any police, it's just that the social system works perfectly like clockwork.

It's sad, I like villages with up to 1 thousand inhabitants, because there is literally no crime there, because of the system of checks and balances. If you commit any crime in the village, everyone will immediately find out about it and your reputation will be destroyed, no one will want to deal with you. And there is no need for any police, it's just that the social system works perfectly like clockwork.
exactly, humans can govern themselves, we don't need police or politics.
we need police now because our societies have become unsafe thanks to politicians and their policies that benefit the few and not the many.
and thanks to single mothers, legal and illegal shitskins and the shitty, violent culture they bring with them, and people accepting, normalising and even worshipping it

exactly, humans can govern themselves, we don't need police or politics.
we need police now because our societies have become unsafe thanks to politicians and their policies that benefit the few and not the many.
and thanks to single mothers, legal and illegal shitskins and the shitty, violent culture they bring with them, and people accepting, normalising and even worshipping it
Even foids find it harder to be a whore in the village, because everyone knows about everyone and if she fucks with a bunch of guys, it will be known.

Even foids find it harder to be a whore in the village, because everyone knows about everyone and if she fucks with a bunch of guys, it will be known.
village foids are also more traditional and not brainwashed by feminism into thinking their strong and independent and hating men.
my town has a population in the six digits, foids here hate me for being a white, straight male, just like how they were brainwashed to.
there are also quite a few schools and colleges here and in my county too, the gov uses these to brainwash and indoctrinate people.

unfortunately, village foids will leave their villages eventually for towns and cities so they can look for work and they'll eventually be urbanized.
they'll become whores and feminists, like with the other feminist whores who live in towns and cities.

Last edited: